May 04, 2024, 10:11:52 AM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

TTS question

Started by Goog, August 08, 2009, 06:53:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goog

August 08, 2009, 06:53:57 PM Last Edit: August 08, 2009, 06:56:42 PM by Goog
I just got my TTS. I have downloaded my tune, which I love right now. I want to change the speedo settings only. Is there a way to do this without having to change my tune and download a new map?

ViennaHog

Not that I am aware of. Upload again the same file you already loaded and set the speedo as desired. No harm done.

Goog

Vienna, The tune I have saved is in a different format than a tune you can download. I would love to just copy/paste the current and saved tune so I could do that. It looks like I will have to load one of their "canned" tunes and re-tune the bike to adjust the speedo.

HarleyFranco

Goog,

If this is the tune that was saved as the original map, then you can try to just reload it and see if the speedometer setting comes up.  If it does then just use the calibration tool and enter the new setting and click continue.

If the speedometer setting does not come up then you will have to use a new map.

Frank

ViennaHog

Quote from: Goog on August 08, 2009, 08:12:41 PM
Vienna, The tune I have saved is in a different format than a tune you can download. I would love to just copy/paste the current and saved tune so I could do that. It looks like I will have to load one of their "canned" tunes and re-tune the bike to adjust the speedo.

What do you mean with 'different format'? You can copy&paste all the tables from the 'tune' calibration  in an excel spreadsheet and transfer them to the calibration file that you will use for the reflash.