May 06, 2024, 04:55:20 AM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

TTS O2 sensor plot

Started by yositime, August 09, 2009, 02:35:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yositime

If I want to see the O2 sensor voltage I can't get that from the VTune Record, I need to run a regular record, right?  if wrong, how do I select the graph item, I don't see O2 Sensor on the pull down list.

Thanks
Yos

AkMan

Your close.
You need to run a O2 data session.
Then you can read the voltages on front and rear.

WVULTRA

Yos:

Open Data Master, select Record Data.  Under Data Type Heading select Generic O2 Data and ride the bike or simply warm bike up in garage.  Once you gather sufficient data, you'll be able to see the O2 sensors light off and do their thing:

HTHs.

:up:
'07 ULTRA, AXTELL 107"/BAISLEY SS HEADS/HPI 48/DARKHORSE CRANK/RINEHART TDs/TTS

Herko

Another pic of what WVULTRA said:

[attachment removed after 60 days by system]
Considering a power upgrade?
First and foremost, focus on your tuning plan.

yositime

Thanks, I appreciate the feedback. I didn't want to connect everything back up only to find the O2 data was there all the time and I didn't know where to look.

yositime

Thanks guys for getting me started. I took a data run, and except for the VE's (mine ~ 80/100%) and MAP ~35kPa,  the plot and values looks very similar to WVULTRA's plot. 

Yos

WVULTRA

Yos:

Glad this info proved helpful!

There will always be differences in VE and MAP from bike to bike.  My recording above was simply a test recording while sitting in the garage; and only lasted a little over 8 minutes.  Just wanted to see a plot of the O2 Sensors coming on line and make sure they were operating correctly.

You may have also noticed that when I took the "snap-shot" of the recording, as indicated by the solid, black vertical line, the values shown were only 155 seconds after the engine had started. 

:up:
'07 ULTRA, AXTELL 107"/BAISLEY SS HEADS/HPI 48/DARKHORSE CRANK/RINEHART TDs/TTS