April 27, 2024, 12:56:37 AM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

Thanks to all the admin staff at HTT

Started by robhog, November 01, 2008, 05:58:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

robhog

Just wanted to thank everyone for all their efforts to keep "THE BEST" Harley tech forum in the world up and running looks great and I love the spell checker that's always a good tool , I see a lot of familiar names already so it looks like a lot of members aren't waiting for the plug to be pulled at "the other place "    I've been a fairly active member since Dec 4th 2004 under the handle of just Robb but seeing as its kinda of a rebirth I took a new one as  "Robhog"  the riding season is just about toast up here in Ontario which is always a drag but I look forward  to learning more and also helping others out when I can   again Good Job !!!   and thanks   Rob

HV

Welcome Rob.... I was up in Midland last week.... got freakin SNOW!!
HV HTT Admin ..Ride Safe ...But Ride informed with HTT !!
Skype HV.HTT

crazy joe

I too want to say thanks   you guys did good

robhog

As you know it starts out as snow but it doesn't take long to rear its real name of  "white "Potty mouth""  had some today here in Oakville but its not sticking yet   weatherman says its going to warm up so you never know may be a ride or two yet but once the salt comes out that's it for me :cry: