May 07, 2024, 10:50:14 PM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

Old/New guy here in Georgia.

Started by Turbosmoke, August 24, 2009, 08:51:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Turbosmoke

Hey guys.  Just joined the new HTT site here.  Took a while to find it and wasn't sure it was the same site till I saw Grumpy's weekly posts and HV still here.  Haven't been around in a couple of years.  Ravages of this economy you know but we did keep the house.  Lost the RoadKing.  Now I'm starting to look for a new bike, so I'll be hanging around just reading all the posts I can about what's up with the newer RKC's.  Man they look great!  When I hit the old link to HTT and nothing came up my heart sank.  I though "crap,...economy got them  too......"  Sure glad this site is still here.  So hello all. 

Turbosmoke
If you don't know where you want to go,...any road will get you there.

HV

Hey Turbo I remember you ! ..welcome to the new HTT ... Happy you found US and welcome BACK  :up:
HV HTT Admin ..Ride Safe ...But Ride informed with HTT !!
Skype HV.HTT

HV

Just for our info...how did you find the new Site ?
Skype HV.HTT

Turbosmoke

A Google search of Harley Tech Talk brought it up but it was not on the first page.  Had to search a bit.  I was certain a group as large as this couldn't have just vanished.  Glad you're still in here HV.  HTT was always so well managed with your help.  Does HarleyHog still contribute?

HV

Quote from: Turbosmoke on August 24, 2009, 09:06:52 PM
A Google search of Harley Tech Talk brought it up but it was not on the first page.  Had to search a bit.  I was certain a group as large as this couldn't have just vanished.  Glad you're still in here HV.  HTT was always so well managed with your help.  Does HarleyHog still contribute?

HH has retired for a wile... started his own business over the pond ....we have links to a lot of his stuff and our own Fatboy Sir Garfield keeps looking for links all over the web for HD info and posts it
Skype HV.HTT

FSG

Oh look we're all on line at the same time .......

Turbo I remember you from the old MSN Site, glad you found us, welcome back.  RK's can be replaced a lot easier than the house.  Would you believe HH is snip, snip, snipping for a living.   :teeth:

Turbosmoke

Thanks Fatboy.  HH was always so talented in so many ways.  Nothing would surprise me about him.  Hope he eventually graces this site with his presence again.  I understand you are the man for helpful Harley info now.  I'll be looking for your posts and trying to catch up on the scuttle on the new Kings. 

Turbosmoke

HV

Turbo a few things for you to check out... look UP     wayyy up     you see a bar with links...in it you will find a calender .... Gallery ( Members Photos ) and a HTT Assist link..to down load a complete list of members and where they can be found if you are traveling and need assistance...
Skype HV.HTT