May 04, 2024, 03:15:26 AM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

2010 Mastertune released

Started by Steve Cole, August 25, 2009, 05:25:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve Cole

It's all on the upgrade service as of now. So anyone with our software can download the upgrades. There are all the files for all models but we are still working on more for the Touring models. As we complete them they will be added but so far you have 5 base files to start with, 96 cu. in., 103 cu.in. and 110 cu. in. It will take a few weeks to finish the balance but there will be about 15 base files for the Touring models when finished.
The Best you know, is the Best you've had........ not necessarily the Best.

Doc 1

Quote from: Steve Cole on August 25, 2009, 05:25:19 PM
It's all on the upgrade service as of now. So anyone with our software can download the upgrades. There are all the files for all models but we are still working on more for the Touring models. As we complete them they will be added but so far you have 5 base files to start with, 96 cu. in., 103 cu.in. and 110 cu. in. It will take a few weeks to finish the balance but there will be about 15 base files for the Touring models when finished.

Thanks Steve for all your hard work.... :up:
Doc

hrchdog

I just updated mine this morning and looked at the tunes for big twins, didn't see any listed specifically for 2010 models, do you use the ones for 09 models?

rigidthumper

look at the 009 maps
They're 2010
Ignorance is bliss, and accuracy expensive. How much of either can you afford?

Steve Cole

You will see the new calibrations in both the Calibration Guide and in the software. If you do not please let me know so I can have them check the server for a problem.

hrchdog

None of my calibration files say for 2010 models, there is a box for lambda on the screen when you open up a 2008-2009 cal file though.

Steve Cole

Check and make sure you have updated everything as it's working  for everyone but you so far. There should be files under the Big Twin directory that are level 009.

hrchdog

It works, was looking at the wrong cals and didn't see the lambda cals. Need to find info on using them on my 09 streetglide.

wurk_truk

August 30, 2009, 04:08:31 PM #8 Last Edit: August 30, 2009, 04:11:37 PM by wurk_truk
I know that I am missing something.  Bike is still tore down and am playing with Mastertune and newest downloads.

How do I change from AFR to Lambda based screens?  I have 09 DBW.  Presently have a v-tuned TD 205 cal. in the bike and will want a TW 205 cal. when I start the bike back up.

AFR is cool, no problem there, but wanted to look it over with the Lambda is all.

Thanks.
Oh No!

Herko

WT.
Open up a 009 cal to get the Lambda Table.
Considering a power upgrade?
First and foremost, focus on your tuning plan.

Herko

No Lambda cals as of yet for the 09 Tourings.
Only for the 2010's so far. ie the 009 cals.
Considering a power upgrade?
First and foremost, focus on your tuning plan.

wurk_truk

August 30, 2009, 04:49:42 PM #11 Last Edit: August 30, 2009, 04:54:07 PM by wurk_truk
Cool.  I think I will have the bike back together in about 2 weeks.  I will give ya a call after I feel it can make the trip!!!  HAHA!!

Hey, Is it hard to make your PCV system?  Doesn't look like it.  I already have the SE A/C.   THAT is WHAT I want.   The carbon in the intake and piston tops flipped me out after only 20k miles, for sure.

Sorry for thread hijack...
Oh No!