May 07, 2024, 12:12:54 AM

News:

Another NYer here

Started by Sulley, September 12, 2009, 07:00:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sulley

September 12, 2009, 07:00:52 AM Last Edit: September 12, 2009, 07:03:56 AM by Sulley
Hay all, whats up, looks like a great site, i am from Bridgeport NY just east of syracuse and i have a 78 FXE Superglide that i picked up last year, bike was pretty much stock, i build custom bikes from time to time and i always wanted a Shovelhead and i wanted to something a little different to this one, striped it down to the bear frame and sold all the tins, wheels, front end just kept the frame, engine, trany and driveline, i like the big tire bikes so a 300mm rear it was, now how do you get a 300mm tire on a bike that came with a 130mm tire and keep it a swingarm bike, Jackshaft i say, bring the rear chain from the left to the right, i will post some build pictures of it but just wanted to introduce myself.  Sulley

Before

After

specialx1

welcome to ya ,nice to see ya here , nice ride!!!
Specialx1
it's only kinky the first time

JamLazyAss

Sulley,

Fine looking scooter!

We're neighbors.

Good info here. Welcome aboard!
I'm not a proctologist, but I know an asshole when I see one...

Brrrap

Geez I like that bike. If You ride it much at all, sooner or later i'll get to see it in person. We're in the same area.
82nd ABN INF B.Co.1st 508th '78-81<br />1923rd Comm Group, ATC, Kelly AFB '82-86