May 08, 2024, 04:16:28 PM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

ZIPPERS 107"COMPLETE KIT MAP

Started by 7hogs, September 30, 2009, 04:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

7hogs

OK,

Here my MAP and which I need to make some minor adjustments but this thing runs smooth, strong, cool and quite. I run a Thunderheader with torque cones (this will be interesting) and I modded the baffles.

Feuling oil pump, Bakers DD6, Barnetts clutch pack and Aim VPC.

Take a look at the fuel curves, Auto Point analyzer, IAC stops, Timing, AFR correction vs Engine temp and AFR's

You can over IAC-Auto in which the bike will not run correct but it will adjust it self out.

Only run IAC auto if your idle is screwed up but if your Fuel curve is not correct this is worthless.

You can also apply your learned offsets and the bike may not run correctly at lower TPS until the auto tune corrects this. So once the bike is running good and you like just ride it and let it do is job and it will get better.

FYI,

When you load or re load a MAP and re initialize the ECM your gas milage will be lower at first and I have seen this also when I have applied my learned offsets also.

If you change your AFR vs TPS it does not correct it until you have ridin the bike long enough to make the adjustments. The only way to do that is change your fuel curve in your front and rear cylinders but if you have to do that do it in the front only unless you use the global option.

You can over adjust this before it can catch up with the changes when you adjust the AFR. Timing will be sooner.

:pop:

[attachment removed after 60 days by system]

mayor

interesting map.  There' a little less light tps timing than I expected you to have.   :teeth:  what's up with timing map for 2304 timing? looks odd..

have you dynoed the build yet?  just wondering how close the afr's matched? 
warning, this poster suffers from bizarre delusions

7hogs

The build comes on strong down low and I am not a fan of having that much timing down low.

As for the Dyno not even interested really. I have done that so many times with my other bikes and I letting my a$$ tell me what is right.

Plugs look great and the thing purrs down the road.

But it was a long trip to get to this and learned a lot on the way and still learning.