April 27, 2024, 09:35:06 AM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

TMax map wanted: TC96/PowerPacc/Bub7 w crossover

Started by Dennis The Menace, November 22, 2008, 11:31:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dennis The Menace

7hogs

If it were me I would try map# 412 or 544 and ride it and read the off sets and see what happens. After riding it for a while you can send Zippers a monitor log and the MAP with the off sets and they can help you if needed.

7hogs

Dennis The Menace

7hogs, thanks for the tip on 544.  Loadedit up this morning and bike runs well, and less decel pop than before, even with the decel fuel cut turned off.  I will put more miles on and see how much of a problem it is, and then turn on decel fuel cut if needed.    But, this map is much better.

Also, the fuel point adjustments  are much less off baseline, even for the rear cylinder.  Nearly all adjustments are under 20%, whereas the last map had more than 100 points in 20-25% range.

Seems like it had a little more smooth acceleration at speed to, so that is good for passing the big trucks.

Menace

waltcentral

Add fuel to  to  'decel post fuel enrichment' to get rid of backfire.  Dont be afraid to add some numbers there.

7hogs