May 09, 2024, 03:01:28 PM

News:

Samuel ? ?

Started by Fatboy03, October 08, 2009, 08:55:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fatboy03

I was looking for pics of Samuel what hap to them?
Pulled out my leathers & lookin at patch I ride with Samuel
& went to look at his pics and there is none.

FB03

Coyote

Sportsterboy

Never had a chance to meet him, but he was the first to welcome me to the board :up:

FSG

I need to edit the below thread as well   :embarrassed:

HarleyTechTalk > History > Friends gone but not forgotten > AlphaSamuel & Friends

Superheat9

Good post..  I got here just before he passed. Great guy as far as I could tell.  I was trying to remember his name just the other day but it escaped me. I could see his face and the R2D2 unit on the back of his bike. Later I saw a picture with the tubes for the oxygen/ R2D2 unit on his bike in the picture and it made since.

TwistedSister

fatboy03. . .   ty  for  remembering   Samuel.

Coyote. ..   ty  for posting  the pix.

For  those  that  missed  the  days  when  Samuel  was  with  us. . . ya  missd  alot. 
Very  intellegant man.  there  ALL  the time  for ALL. 

Thru  loss  of  life,  or the ones  that have departed  HTT. ...  there is  alot  of  help no longer  here.
There  is  ,  however,   many  that  can  help,  are  willing  to,  we  need  to  listen  to,  to  depend  on.

My  life  is  better  for Samuel being in it.   I  hope  that  one  day  I  will  be  the  woman  he believed  I  was.

Drinking doesn't cause hangovers... waking up  does...
TS
SW Arkisaw USN RET

Ely

You know any body that can figure out how to hook up a O2 maker to there bike.  Well that's wantin to go hoss.  Bet the roads are a lot smoother where Samuel rides.

Grumpy : (

I think of Samuel and Ruth often, especially this time of year and Bike Week.  I miss having them come over for the Meet&Greets.  Sadly I haven't kept in touch with Ruth.

G  : (

Make the Day Yours!
Ormond Beach, FL

Fatboy03

TS  your welcome.

Samuel is always with us all.

FB03

ccrane2299

My wife and I had the pleasure of meeting Samuel and Ruth when he was here in Birmingham for some treatment. We had a great meal and some good talk.

He had posted that he would be here in the hospital for a while and I told him I'd sneak him a cheeseburger if he wanted. He said he liked to meet new people and it turned out he was able to go out and eat a steak....so we did. It was memorable. He and Ruth were great. He was sick, but spent a good amount of time advising me how to build my first twin cam.

panhead_dan

Samuel was in the hospital once and I got on the phone with a pizza joint near him. I ordered a pizza and a six pack to be delivered to him and I understand he recieved it.

The pizza joint never charged me for it.

Samuel was the wisest man I never met.

BikerJim44

THis post and the pics just brought tears to my eyes. Samuel, even though we never met in person, was like a second dad to me. We did get to spend time on the phone and it didn't matter to him if you'd met in person, on this or any other site. e-mailed or talked on the phone. You were always like a long lost brother, sister, son or daughter to he and Ruth. His heart and his mind were always open to love, help, heal or just set and swap lies for a spell. Never did I ever hear an unkind word and if someone was getting out of hand on the board he had a way to just calmly smooth everything over and it was all good in no time. Never met a nicer, kinder, gentler human in my life. May your ride always be safe my dear departed friend and always, " Ride Invisible". Spidey  :rose:
You can ride my hoss, Ride my woman but don't ever ride my bike.

starrider

October 13, 2009, 12:07:25 AM #12 Last Edit: October 13, 2009, 12:26:44 AM by Starrider
Samuel...the picture with R2D2 on the back of his touring bike ... says it all. He was inventive...knowledgeable...helping out others in with their tech questions... and...' Ride Invisible'...as he would say... :rose: