April 27, 2024, 10:20:51 AM

News:

V-Rod again

Started by ccrane2299, October 23, 2009, 05:32:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ccrane2299

I figure there should be at least one post a month here. Since I just bought a new to me '06, I thought I may as well get Octobers post started. I just had a neck joint fused so it will be about a month or so before I can ride it again. Its funny how if you buy some new furniture with no payments for 90 days, that 90 will fly by. If you can't ride for 6 weeks, it takes a year...lol.

x52gnr

Well now there at least 2 of us, maybe we will get post 2x month now...lol  :missed:  You will love your V-rod. I have a 09 Muscle and its a great bike...Wont ever take the place of the Ultra but they compliment each other well depending on the mood you are in..........CONGRATS.....!!!!!!!!! :soda:
2012 Heritage Softail
2008 Gl1800 (Gold Wing) Airbagger

ccrane2299

Thanks. I should have explained, "V Rod again"....I had an '05 before. I only rode this one about 200 feet before I knew it was going home with me. I sold the '05 after my wife took a little spill on her bike and broke her wrist. She did not have the experience she needed and wasn't getting it. So, rather than ride without her (she doesn't like being a passenger) I sold both bikes and bought a Jeep. She was fine with this setup, I tried to be, but I still loved to ride. I bought a couple of junkers that never filled the bill, then I bought a 2007 S83 Suzuki and it was good until I rode the V Rod again. The dealer made me a decent offer on the Zuk and the V....so I traded. I hope its not too cold in about 4 more weeks, I feel the need to take a ride.