May 07, 2024, 01:19:39 AM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

Hello from Idaho

Started by JAWS, October 24, 2009, 06:32:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JAWS

I'm a car guy by description, college professor by trade and a motorcycle wanna be by luck.

I've had a couple old bikes, the first that I built and first I learned to ride on was a 38 Knuckle with a servi-car trans that had reverse flipped to make it 4 forwards ( I didn't build the motor or trans). I had all the parts to make it a jokey and foot clutch, so I did. Mechanical drums all around, what a bike. I wish I still had it and pictures of it.

I had a cool old chopper, 72 shovel in a paco frame. I restored this one out of necessity, read too many problems. I miss that one.

Had a 97 Road king for a spell, just not my style even though it was a great bike. I sold it to a great guy who in trade gave me another shovel chopper basket.

Thats what brings me here. That and my lack of knowledge and willingness to learn.

Brant

specialx1

your in the right place then., welcome to you , plenty of help here for ya and jump in and share your own thoughts to!!
Specialx1
it's only kinky the first time