May 09, 2024, 05:39:22 AM

News:

Now These Are Trucks

Started by charley992002, October 29, 2009, 10:31:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

verson22

I'd have to pave my front yard to park that montrosity.

One4Tone

..ya think I can get a 15th mortgage to fill that puppy up..i think my credit card would be maxed out after a few fill ups..personally for that kind of gas money I'd rather have a boat..then I wouldn't feel like the only "fish" out there.. :hyst:

Ram

A guy at work had one like that 3 years ago.  He was always backing over subcompacts in the parking lot.  He finally got rid of it to keep his insurance!
'06 FLHRI Road King, ULTRA dress, o2's, TTS tune, LSR 2-1 Black Holes quiet pipe

hogandtow

you guys had to bring up trucks. i am a railroader left this morning at 0500 hundred and at the depot i got out of my silverado 2009 450 miles and thought did i catch a little smell. 14 hours later i talked to my wife and she says i hate to tell you this but there is red fluid all over the driveway. (xxxx) well stuff happens it drives better than any vehical i ever drove and i traded an 06 for it really improved. when you dont think about the the road and it goes strait thats what this old man likes (like my ultra) every time i have got out of this vehical i thought i cant belive how much they improverd the ride since 06. then boom i know how the guy with the slogan shxx happens got rich!!!!