May 06, 2024, 09:44:20 PM

News:

Here U R !!

Started by Ozee, November 05, 2009, 11:47:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ozee

Finally found everyone. Was real sick for a while and was lost when the old Harley Teck Talk went away. This site and the members was and is still the BEST tech site out there by far!!!!!!!! Glad I found it again. I knew this was the right place when I saw Salty hangin tough with his always welcomed words of wisdom and advise.
Glad 2 B back, Ozee.

pappyfreebird

well prolly ain met (i hang at shovel board) n ony drop in sportys when buy one to fix up...but i fer ahuminiod am glad yer well n have found the bruthahood again..so welcome back n heres ta a new freinship..may health be well ferevo...  pappy

saltcaveminer

hey Ozee glad you found us!!hope you are well!!as far as me hanging tough well sometimes you just hafta circle the wagons and shoot it out!!Salty

Ozee

Thanx Salty. Doin fine now. I agree with yer thinkin. I always say.........Shoot it to er Bruce, she's a headed fer the woods!!!!!
Ozee

Ozee

Hey Pappy,
Didn't I talk to you at MC shop in Green Cove Springs about ABATE the other day? I was looking for oil cap for rigid oil bag. Nickname is Lucky........couldn't get that username on here a long time ago so I kept Ozee when I finally got back on.

pappyfreebird

no sir rekon i ain had the honor..laid down a few miles past few daze but no abates .

Ozee

Pappy,

My bad. Thought you were the guy I ran into a few days ago. His name was Pappy and he's from close to Middleburg, Fl where Lynard Skynard is from. I put Pappy and Skynard's "Freebird" together thinking you guys were the same in one. That's what I get for thinkin!! Thanx for the welcome and be careful out there.          Ozee

pappyfreebird

no prolem bro! the freebird came fum the freebirdin daze,,whered he go now (oh the fuggars off freebirdin gone ina wind lost ta the werld).a few rednecks say paps fug fer pappy thought yad be old..well the pappy came fum the hormel plant where i lead a crew of contractors,,we were the blacksheeps (back when blacksheep squadron was on tv) so i gots labeld pappy after pappy boyungton..well thats my story n ima stickun to it...