April 27, 2024, 05:49:39 PM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

Message for Pappyfreebird

Started by Pynzo, November 28, 2009, 07:18:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pynzo

Hey Pappy-
I've got a spare set of Santee pipes that I need to get out of my garage- do you want them for your '76 XLCH? Shipping cost is all I'm asking for them-
Pynzo

[attachment removed after 60 days by system]

pappyfreebird

Pynzo

I'll get the shipping info monday AM- do you have a UPS deliverable address?

pappyfreebird

yes sir i do...ive sat in the winder many a cold winter daze waitiun on the brown truck ta fullfill my boredom ,,,since the famous big pt (tom morris )painted my ol shovel wid his fancy flames (his last job rip bro) i ain changin the ol shovel no more..thats why this xlch came inta the picture..pipes on her r purty chitty too...pipes n seats (biggar sizes) usually run 20-25 ups sumtime cheaper wid usps..lemme know n i sure do preciate this offer,,ifn shippins good itll be like a early xmas fer this ol hack...

Pynzo

Pappy-
UPS ground to your zip is $17 insured. PM your address to me, and I'll get them on the truck today.

pappyfreebird

holy chit!! merry Christmas to me merry Christmas to meeeeyeaw,,ok i stop singin befoe ya change yer mind...thank you pynzo..the happy pappy

pappyfreebird

i have ta stand up here n give a toast ta mr pynzo bro here here (hadda give up the booze so its a sodee) but here here fer a great dude fer makin my xmas merrier n showin me that theres sum truely upstandin cats left in this werld, n i r humbled by his generosity..many thanks bro..the paps

Pynzo

No sweat Pappy- Happy Holidays to all!

70weight

Pynzo..you restore my faith in mankind!
What a bro! :up:
Can't drink all day if ya don't start in the mornings.

Pynzo

Thanks 70-
This site is about helpin each other out,besides I'd rather see these pipes on that sweet XLCH of Pappys than have to move them every time I need to use my hydraulic press- garage space is gettin tight!

heavyhitter

dablaze

The Xmas spirits in the air! lol...Yer a stand up guy helpin our ol Pappster Pynzo...but we always new that!

Craig
Second Shift Cycle

pappyfreebird

woo hooo jus checked track thingie n sez thurs jus like you said,,, chit here goes mo nose prints n drool on the front winder...ups made me promis awhilst back nawt ta chase the brown truck no mo..so i wait in the winder

pappyfreebird

dayum dint hafta wait long neitha,,home fer lunch n at the house awready,,,yea i peeled em opind right off n had me a moment of giddy n greatfulness..really do thank you bro ,,theys cool (course there bran fuggan new) was a great thing to me dude..thanks paps

Pynzo

Glad you like them! Post a pic of them on the bike when you get a chance.

pappyfreebird

aw chit i were gonna mount em on the livin room wall theys so shinny n purty..gonna make this ol rig look beeyuchin too..dig the turn out

pappyfreebird

soon brutha pynzo soon mayun..daze r gittun longar  gatherd few mo odds n ends to ruin ia perfuctly good sporty..ony changes i r gonna make will be easy to switch back to stock,,but my xmas present will git mounted soon , mebee hard tail mount a rear fendar n lil solos bout all i will change..oh n mabee bars too drags er zs ain chure

Brrrap

:up: Awesome Pynzo! What a nice thing to do.
82nd ABN INF B.Co.1st 508th '78-81<br />1923rd Comm Group, ATC, Kelly AFB '82-86

Pynzo

Hey Pappy!
Do you need a pillion pad for the new fender? I got a Bates style tuck n roll wedge pad in perfect shape  I'll never use, it's yours if you want it.
Pynzo

pappyfreebird

oh L yea ,,, i been lookin fer a noice one fer long time fer my shovel ( hard ta find noice fer cheap).. :gob:

Pynzo

I'll put it on the UPS truck monday-

pappyfreebird

oh fug no way bro...too cool ...wud eya hafta have fer it  ya cant jus keep givin me stuff .. paps

Pynzo

I picked it up cheap, and it won't cost me anything to ship. Tried to sell it on Ebay once and didn't get a single bid.
How about making a donation to the site instead?

pappyfreebird

thanks bro,,hows bout i make a donation to yer return addy n you do as please..like have a beer fer beyun so cool...thanks again paps...
now that brown truck boy will say  aw fug heres one fer that fools house thats aways waitin in the windar like n ugly dog!!!

Pynzo

Ok I'll pm my address to you
  Thanks