April 30, 2024, 08:47:09 AM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

India

Started by seattledyna, November 26, 2008, 07:50:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TweekmyTwin

Mike.. Just think happy thoughts, and before you know it, they will be home. Then we can go and have a drink along with a good meal. Thoughts and prayer's
Jim
Kiss What ?

seattledyna

They are Home!!!

My daughter called and they are safely home in WA. she says its nice to see clean streets and no more soldiers with guns everywhere she goes!

thanks all of you for your well wishes and good thoughts!

and 88b, thanx for offering your help if needed while they were in London between flights :up:

truck

That's great news!
Listen to the jingle the rumble and the roar.

texaskatfish

Katfish  Vice President   Cypress Chapter BACA
RIP Jester http://bacaworld.org/

Big Dan

Glad to hear they're safe and sound.  :up:
Never follow the Hippo into the water.

Panzer

Prayers come through again.
                 AMEN !!!!
Everyone wants to change the world but, no one wants to change the toilet paper.

98roadking

Hmmm, seems like my post disappeared.

Dennis The Menace

Terrorists come in all types of people, not just muslims.  Take my ex-wife, for example.....

lol   Jus trying to lighten the mood.

menace

FSG

Quote from: 98roadking on December 03, 2008, 01:25:36 PM
Hmmm, seems like my post disappeared.

Sometimes these things happen, best not to dwell on it.

98roadking

But yet the lie remains.

Dyna glad your daughters home safe :up:

seattledyna

88b

Glad your daughter's home safe. Travel makes for a good education, makes us apreciate things at home are a lot better than they could be.

seattledyna

88, I bet they saw things that they will never forget, and that would include the amazing scenery and wonderful people they met in their travels!

CndUltra88

Quote from: Dennis The Menace on December 03, 2008, 01:29:37 PM
Terrorists come in all types of people, not just muslims.  Take my ex-wife, for example.....

lol   Jus trying to lighten the mood.

menace

menace, at least you can rationalize with a terrorist!

After being bedridden with the flue the last week, I was shocked to learn that some extended HTT family where in possible danger. And relieved to see offers of assistance come through from across the Pond , Glad it all worked out for you and your family dyna.
There is hope in those countries yet.
Rob
Infantryman Terry Street
End of Tour April,4,2008 Panjwayi district Afghanistan

FastFLSTF

Quote from: seattledyna on December 03, 2008, 06:48:13 PM
88, I bet they saw things that they will never forget, and that would include the amazing scenery and wonderful people they met in their travels!

He needs a haircut.  Just sayin'.   :teeth: