May 02, 2024, 02:05:13 AM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

Best PC IIIusb tuner within a 300 mile radius of Knoxville, TN

Started by flht99b, November 27, 2008, 10:20:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

flht99b

I'm in Knoxville TN and willing to travel up to a 300 mile radius to get the best tune. '03 Ultra has s a PC IIIusb, BB, '06 heads, Andrews TW26A, S&S SPO's and Air Scream air cleaner assembly.  Any suggestions ?? One name I heard is Russell at Colbachs HD. TIA...Ed M.

Arrowsmit

Haven't used em personally, but from all reports TNT in Nashville is supposed to be pretty good.

VicW.

Scramjet

Here is my suggestion.  Isn't one of the forum members, Herko, within 300 miles of Knoxville.

B
07FLHX 107", TR590, D&D, 109HP/112TQ
06FLSTN, 95", SE211, Cycle Shack 91HP/94TQ

metaliser

I have used Russ at Colbochs several times with good results, he seems very patient with the tune to make it very good in the mid ranges where you ride, give him a call he will help.

flht99b

Just a plug for Russell at Colboch's in Morristown TN. Great guy, expert in PC, Harley tuner products and TTS and probably more .  Did a masterful job on my '03 Ultra. Very patient and willing to put in the time to make it exactly right. I couldn't be more pleased.  Ed M.