May 02, 2024, 02:54:22 AM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

09 110 RG Upgrade

Started by HV, November 02, 2008, 02:45:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HV

November 02, 2008, 02:45:04 AM Last Edit: November 02, 2008, 03:06:01 AM by HV®
I just finished the 09 RG Build... using the 110 SE Kit ... had to bore the cases using the tool from HD ...It went very well a bit of an issue adding in the compressor wires to the stock harness ( HD Instructions SUCK in this area ) Engine is as smooth as a stock RG no excessive ticking or pinging used stock TB... Thunder header 2in1 Pipe ...Now....tuning wise we used the SE Super tuner and the Canned SE 110 flash....its a bit lean just off idle but not bad ...customer is going to ride it a bit this weekend and then put it away for the winter ( too cold here now ) and get it Dynoed in the spring.... I had the damn thing doing 140 KM/HR in 4th and it was still pulling ...feels a lot like a Jims 120 torque wise...the Customer test rode it and had it up to 210 KM/HR in 5th and it was still pulling hard with 6th left to go !! to say he is happy is an understatement
HV HTT Admin ..Ride Safe ...But Ride informed with HTT !!
Skype HV.HTT

FastFLSTF

HV

Man I love that Edit function ... saw a few mistakes in my original post and corrected them  ;D
Skype HV.HTT

03hdfatboy

When ya get some #'s post 'em up I'd love to see what it does.

Tattoo

what cams are you running??
"You can have anything you want
But you better not take it from me"

HV

255s came in the Kit and work well
Skype HV.HTT

TC88

Hey i,ll post some pics when i get back from the breakfast at the flyin club.. ;D

Bill.

HV

Quote from: TC88 on November 02, 2008, 04:17:09 AM
Hey i,ll post some pics when i get back from the breakfast at the flyin club.. ;D

Bill.

HVs Brother  ::)
Skype HV.HTT

quikbike

whats the price on an upgrade like that and do you have any problems with the TBW with one of those kits
I hate snow