April 27, 2024, 08:03:30 AM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

Tuner/Cycledoctor

Started by jrussell, January 31, 2010, 07:16:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jrussell

I finally completed my 95" build with the tune. What I wanted to say here is that my experience with Geoff at Cycledoctor in Costa Mesa Ca. was absolutely first rate and is highly recommended. A++

I was acutely aware from prior tuning debacles and from reading here, the pitfalls of tuning and finding a good tuner. Geoff has a reputation of being one of the best on the west coast and I was fortunate enough to get in on fairly short notice.

My experience was absolutely stellar. He spent time answering my questions, and was fully determined to give me the best tune he could. He spent the better part of a whole day working on my bike, that presented a host of unusual problems, until he was satisfied it was correct.

The shop of Cycledoctor is spotlessly clean, with a vented/controlled dyno booth. His staff are professional and very courteous, calling me several times to keep me updated on the progress.

The tune was completed in the early evening and too late for me to pick up and the next day he was closed. He made a special trip to his shop just so I could get my bike and make the 260 mile drive back home.

He gave me all the data and reading he recorded on a flash drive and sent me down the road with a BIG smile on my face. A great tune is worth every penny.

Am I happy, ya...Thanks Geoff!

http://www.cycledoctor.com/

90.46/103.37
2019 FLHTHSE CVO Woods 22x FulSac Exhaust