Previous topic - Next topic

iiggii

Been sitting since 1957.  : :smilep:

[attachment removed after 60 days by system]

Ultrashovel

iiggii

barn fresh is right,he also got a 67 dresser same place .iiggii

Hogman

SUWEEEEET!!!!!!!!  Ya Just Don't find them like that anymore. GREAT Find for Your Buddy! (Yeah, I'm Envious.....  :smilep: )
Hogman

4DWUDS

To Err is human, To Forgive Divine. Neither of which is Marine Corps Policy.

iiggii

He got this knuckle and a 67 flh real nice 90 % org paint hifi blue ,got both for 30 k .I will get some pics of the 67 the 67 will be up for sale for 12 k. wish i could swing it. iiggii.

easyricer

Those pics look like they were taken in the back of Andy's Cycles on Lancaster in Ft Worth. Is Ernie back in town? Or am I just seein things? BTW yeah great find! I'm jealous!
EASY
Just ride the damned thing!

Brrrap

Dear Lord,Ive been trying my best Lord,Doing the right thing most of the time,Please Lord,Let me be next to find something such as this,,,,AMEN
82nd ABN INF B.Co.1st 508th '78-81<br />1923rd Comm Group, ATC, Kelly AFB '82-86

Ultrashovel

Quote from: Brrrap on March 15, 2010, 12:31:55 PM
Dear Lord,Ive been trying my best Lord,Doing the right thing most of the time,Please Lord,Let me be next to find something such as this,,,,AMEN

And yes, dear Lord, please also make sure that I have $30 grand to use for the project that is readily available..... :pop:

Snuff™

And yes, dear Lord, have mercy on my soul, for when my wife finds out I have my eyes on the next project...

-Snuffâ,,¢ :beer:
Every day, I'm one day closer...  WTF!  I'm not near 70 yrs. old!

iiggii

Easyricer we are in maryland ,not fort worth some shops look the same .I will post the 67 soon. the 67 was org paint but he did repaint the tanks and top of hard bags, iiggii.

iiggii

I put a pic of the 67 in the shovelhead slot.under 67 find. iiggii.

HotRodShovel

Good God what I would give........since I don't have 30G that I could justify spending on more bikes but it might be worth a full blown, drag out, bare knuckle (no pun) brawl with the OL.
Sometimes life is like trying to share a sandwich with Rosie O'Donnell. 
John

iiggii

Uh my buddy that got these is single .Thats why. iiggii.