Your Vote required. T-shirts. Big picture on the front or on the back?

Started by FirstHD, December 01, 2008, 08:09:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

harleyjt

2017 Ultra Classic - Mysterious Red/Velocity Red

Coff 06

Small on front...Large on back....              Coff 06
06 FX Springer, 98",11/1,9B+4*,HPI 55/58 /5.3inj,HDSP Pro Street heads,123/118

02roadcling

Unless you like men slowly scanning down the front of your shirt, over your nips, past your belly button, and then unzipping your pants to read the last tucked in line................ I would have to say list goes on the back.

cling
02roadcling
NW corner of Washington

Reddog74usa

I did a pole like this a while back and it came out with the large on the back with a small logo on the front "POCKET"
RIDE IT LIKE YA STOLE IT

blacknchromehd

Sorry but it has to be the back for me...a pocket on the front would be nice for this old man and his reading glasses.

Bill
If you own one you should ride it...not polish it..not look at it...ride the dam

Dennis The Menace

No shirt.
I see more and more rides giving a bandana or skull cap now.  More unique than a T, which everyone has.

menace

Ken R

Large color on the back, small logo on the front.

And front pocket, please.  Many of us need reading glasses. 

One more thing, make it a very good quality T-shirt.  The better quality ones last longer and don't get thrown away so quickly.  I keep my good quality T-shirts for special occasions, some are 10+ years old.  The thinjunky ones get cut up into shop rags within a year or two. 

Charge a few dollars more.  If it's a good quality event T-shirt with unique full color art on the back, people will pay more.  Many will buy that usually pass-up T-shirts.

Ken

Bigs

Gotta go with a small one on the front and a large on the back.
   Bigs

LonesomeHarley

Large artwork on Back ,any script  printed on upper left Front

RootOfAllEVO

No doubt about it, big logo on back, small on front. There's something about a big logo in front that makes a T-shirt clammy, probably a combination of the ink and the blocked pores of the material. On a summer day, it's like riding with contact paper stuck to your chest.

Put the small logo offset on one breast or the other, usually the left side. And send us all one while you're at it for all this great advice.  :wink:
But it looked so easy on TV to build one of these.

blk-betty

Mark  '12 Road Glide Custom
Coastal SC

Danny D

Small logo on left front and large on the back.

Does anyone know where I can get some "Fatboys Rule" T-shirts?
Danny D

No Problem

big on front in my case i wear a  vest most of the time no one see,s the back

Linzie

Small logo on front and smaller than normal on the back because the logos are too hot in the summer.

fbn ent

I like the fronts quiet with a small logo at left where the pocket goes.
R
'02 FLTRI - 103" / '84 FLH - 88"<br />Hinton, Alberta

02roadcling

02roadcling
NW corner of Washington

Desperado

I'd vote for the back also.  More important to me is how they put the logo on the shirt.  Some silk screen which does fade with washing, but breathes nicely thus staying cool.  Some use a newer process that seems to be a rubberized paint which doesn't breathe.  Makes those shirts feel like a rubber plaster on the back (or chest depending upon where you decide to put the large logo).  That's impossible to wear in the Texas heat.  If any shirt I get has a large rubberized logo, it doesn't get worn.  Too hot and sweaty.

Desperado

RKTOM

I was lucky enough to design a poker run shirt for a group I belong to and did the better shirt, small logo front, large logo back and put date on the shirt, after 2 years still using the same design we stopped putting a date on the back or front but changed colors each year and still do after 7 years, works pretty good.

GaryD

We tried pins with no date, just a color change. What a disaster. Nobody knows what color is what year. If an event t-shirt, pin or patch doesn't have a date, I don't buy it. What good is a t-shirt if it doesn't tell when you attended. Anyway I don't buy t-shirts anymore. I have waaaaaay too many now. If I wore a different one each day, it would take months before I would ever wear one a second time. Only on very very special rides would I buy one.
Since I wear a vest most of the time, having a logo on the front pocket area or the back wouldn't work for me. I have one t-shirt that has the logo on the sleeve up by the shoulder-----perfect place.
AMA Life Mbr.
USMC VietNam 66-67 3rd Tnk. Bat