How many Administrators are there? How are they chosen?

Started by RKC03, December 02, 2008, 11:34:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RKC03

I am not saying/implying that I am interested....not even sure I know of all the things they are responsible for....just seems like I see more people becoming them (administrators). Is the Managers the one's that recruit them (if that is the correct term), do they represent different parts of the country? I have a full time job..do the administrators? How much time do they spend tending to HTT business? I believe you all do all fine job... and if praise is the only pay you get....then here's mine  :up:   :up:
                                                                 RKC03
RKC03

HIPPO

HV

Forum Administrators: Httadmin, Coyote, HV®, CraigArizona85248, HIPPO, FastFLSTF², chopper, RK101, 76shuvlinoff, Mouse, trück, Mike52, Fatboy_SirGarfield, Phu Cat, jmorton10

All moved over from the MSN HTT ... They are a mix of members with intrests in different boards ( shovel TC Pan etc ) and some help me with WEB work and the site Building .... as well as a mix from Down under ( FSG ) He watches the board as the rest sleep...LOL ... and members from All across the USA and Canada ...Some are EX Military..Industry Guys etc  a damn good Mix IMHO... as for how they are picked .. I could tell you but then Id have to Shoot ya  :hyst:
HV HTT Admin ..Ride Safe ...But Ride informed with HTT !!
Skype HV.HTT

Panzer

I could tell you but then I'd have to Shoot ya   :hyst:
That's what I keep telling my wife.
I asked the same question here, about a month ago.
Coyote (a good guy, as is the rest)(do I get points for that remark?) said some of the donations goes towards buying beer.   lol lol   He's sharp!

Like they said in the past HHT board, to be an administrator or manager ......a secret hand shake and..........
                    Well you know the rest.
Everyone wants to change the world but, no one wants to change the toilet paper.

RKC03

HV, HIPPO.....appreciate the response....and as I said you all deserve a GOLD & a SILVER STAR   :wink:
                                                                                         RKC03
RKC03

76shuvlinoff

just sweeping the floor boss, just sweepin the floor...
Critics are men who watch a battle from a high place, then come down and shoot the survivors.
 - Ernest Hemingway

Coyote

Quote from: Panzer on December 02, 2008, 12:39:38 PM
I could tell you but then I'd have to Shoot ya   :hyst:
That's what I keep telling my wife.
I asked the same question here, about a month ago.
Coyote (a good guy, as is the rest)(do I get points for that remark?) said some of the donations goes towards buying beer.   lol lol   He's sharp!

Like they said in the past HHT board, to be an administrator or manager ......a secret hand shake and..........
                    Well you know the rest.

Kind words get you nothing... Beer on the other hand...  :hyst:

eh, right boss, back to work...  :embarrassed:

Dennis The Menace

They are chosen because they are the only ones who really know what OFOPOS means.  ;-)

Seriously, thanks admins, you do a great job for us.

Menace

FSG

Quote from: 76shuvlinoff on December 02, 2008, 07:23:22 PM

just sweeping the floor boss, just sweepin the floor...

hey, don't go doing it all, leave some for me or at least spill your coffee .....................   :)

RK101

First test, is the checking of the skin for proper thickness and density. :wink:  and be willing to take out the trash.  :teeth:
Trash on the curb Boss.   :hyst:
Do not take life too seriously.  You will never get out of it alive.  ~Elbert H

ironhorse432