April 30, 2024, 10:16:58 AM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

Buell Ulysses--Erik Buell's choice of "Best Bike Ever"

Started by RKC03, December 02, 2008, 01:01:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RKC03

Said so in a interview in American Motorcyclist, said because he can use it for touring and trail-riding. He said his current "favorite" bike is the Buell 1125R.  Ya reckon' he's a bit bias? He is a member of the AMA Board of Directors.....I belong to the AMA....Sooooo, I guess I can't be a 1%-er    :wink:   RKC03

P.S.   I haven't rode a Ulysses or a V-Rod.....still got some living to do huh?  :teeth:  :smiled:
RKC03

HV

Ive ridden both a number of times.... neither feels like a HD to me.... but Im an old school SOB... with Grey hair
HV HTT Admin ..Ride Safe ...But Ride informed with HTT !!
Skype HV.HTT

mark61

I wanna try the Ulysses with the touring bags. 1 guy I have meet  who rides one  now  after  racing dirt bikes for many years  told me  first gear  too high for any serious mountain road/ fire lane riding  but he loves it for every thing else.

mark61

quikbike

I rode one 2 years ago in Laconia. I liked it. You better be tall, but the ride was great with all that suspension height soaking up the bumps. I'd love to have one to ride on occasion same goes for the 1125R. Yep as soon as I win the lottery....

jeff
I hate snow