April 30, 2024, 10:24:29 AM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

"Fatboys Rule" T-shirts

Started by Danny D, December 02, 2008, 03:22:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Danny D

Does anyone know where I can get some "Fatboys Rule" T-shirts? HD was making them a few years ago and I can't find them now that I have a Fatboy.
Danny D

Big Dan

I've also seen "Fatboys Dominate" t-shirts. Maybe easier to find?
Never follow the Hippo into the water.

JamLazyAss

I'm not a proctologist, but I know an asshole when I see one...

Skullfork

December 02, 2008, 06:39:24 PM #3 Last Edit: December 02, 2008, 06:46:37 PM by Evil-Eagle
Haven't seen one like that for sell in a long time ...  I still have one from 1998 from the old Coastal dealership in Murrells Inlet which is now Myrtle Beach H-D. 

[attachment removed after 60 days by system]

Dennis The Menace

My fav was the shirt in 2000 or 2001...."It isnt over until the Fatboy sings"  Had a maxed out Fattie with chrome in front of a bar at night.  Still have it, but its pretty faded from lots of wear.

menace

Danny D

Thanks guys. I like the idea of the Fattie in front of a bar although I am more familiar with the inside of a bar. I also like the design of Dennis TM's T-shirt. I wait to see if anyone comes up with something like those for sale otherwise I may get some printed up before the midwestern riding season starts. I was trying to give my wife a few Christmas gift ideas. I have already asked for new cams and Boss Bags, but I don't think she heard me.

Danny D

PS. I still haven't figured out how to get my bike pics up on this forum.

02roadcling

but I don't think she heard me.
Looks like she'll be getting a hearing aid. Alot of our wives will, lol.
02roadcling
NW corner of Washington

truck

Quote from: Danny D on December 03, 2008, 08:52:33 AM
Thanks guys. I like the idea of the Fattie in front of a bar although I am more familiar with the inside of a bar. I also like the design of Dennis TM's T-shirt. I wait to see if anyone comes up with something like those for sale otherwise I may get some printed up before the midwestern riding season starts. I was trying to give my wife a few Christmas gift ideas. I have already asked for new cams and Boss Bags, but I don't think she heard me.

Danny D

PS. I still haven't figured out how to get my bike pics up on this forum.
Check here on how to post images.

http://harleytechtalk.net/htt/index.php?topic=159.0
Listen to the jingle the rumble and the roar.

ANNIEFATS

I have one with a silver 2005 15th Anniversary Fatboy on it.  I bought it because it is my bike.
Todd
There are 10 types of people. Those who can read binary, and those who can't!

Nooter99

My wife made this one for herself...And yes...it does have a dual meaning!!

Better to die a million dollars in debt, than with a million in the bank!

cig

Quote from: Danny D on December 02, 2008, 03:22:00 PM
Does anyone know where I can get some "Fatboys Rule" T-shirts? HD was making them a few years ago and I can't find them now that I have a Fatboy.
Danny D

They had to quit making them due to false advertisement. :hyst:
cig 
Alton, Illinois