Is the shadow function not working for anyone else?

Started by RKC03, December 03, 2008, 11:42:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RKC03

Have tried to use the shadow function the last few post I made...anyone else having the problem..RKC03
RKC03

Coyote

It's never done anything. I fixed it by removing the button for it.  :wink:

Big Dan

Quote from: Coyote on December 03, 2008, 11:51:39 AM
It's never done anything. I fixed it by removing the button for it.  :wink:

Now that's a fix I can understand.  :wink:
Never follow the Hippo into the water.

Panzer

Like........
          I know nothik, I see nothink.
                or......Here today, gone tomorrow.
Everyone wants to change the world but, no one wants to change the toilet paper.

RKC03

I disagree on it never did anything, but if that's the way it is.....well then, that's the way it is......you administrators seem to know whats best.....guess that's why you're the administrators.    :wink:    :pop:   :teeth:
RKC03

Coyote

December 03, 2008, 02:23:41 PM #5 Last Edit: December 03, 2008, 02:27:48 PM by Coyote
Quote from: RKC03 on December 03, 2008, 02:14:09 PM
I disagree on it never did anything, but if that's the way it is.....well then, that's the way it is......you administrators seem to know whats best.....guess that's why you're the administrators.    :wink:    :pop:   :teeth:

There was a post, this one, about this way back the first week. It's never done anything. You may be thinking about Glow instead. That was working but it became a bit much to look at.  :wink:

RKC03

You're right, Coyote, it was the glow, I'm sorry...my mistake...and whatever you guys decide is fine with me......... :wink:  RKC03
RKC03

RKC03

December 03, 2008, 08:49:36 PM #7 Last Edit: December 03, 2008, 08:56:00 PM by RKC03
Quote from: Coyote on December 03, 2008, 02:23:41 PM
Quote from: RKC03 on December 03, 2008, 02:14:09 PM

There was a post, this one, about this way back the first week. It's never done anything. You may be thinking about Glow instead. That was working but it became a bit much to look at.  :wink:
Do the Administrators discuss changes made on HTT amongst themselves.....or can any one Administrator make a "call" on how to best serve the members at large....just asking  :wink:
RKC03

HV

December 03, 2008, 08:55:48 PM #8 Last Edit: December 03, 2008, 09:00:48 PM by HV®
I find most are Big Boys...and I trust their judgment ...we do have a Admin board ( hidden ) where we talk about a large number of members and what we may need to do with them... sort of a heads up watch this guy.. etc

[attachment removed after 60 days by system]
HV HTT Admin ..Ride Safe ...But Ride informed with HTT !!
Skype HV.HTT