May 07, 2024, 03:04:40 PM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

Handlebars for 07 Electricglide

Started by hawwk, December 03, 2008, 06:01:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hawwk

I would like to get a set of pull back bars for a 07 Classic.They are for a 5ft 6in rider.Need them to come back a bit and to make it a little easier for sharp low speed turns turns,and not haveing to stretch forward when cruising. Was looking at the harley pull back bars and they say you need new throttle cables for them. Just was wondering if anybody has used these or have found bars that work better. Also if you have used different bars did you have to change cables and brake lines.Just trying to figure out which would be the best way to go.
Cambridge Ontario 
OFOPOS

rmc115

I tried the harley pull back bars and found they were too far back for me at 6ft tall. I had to use a new clutch and throttle cables but did not replace the brake line, slight bending required. Mike
00 Fatboy, 95"wood tw6, diamond cut,se 44mm  <br />20 Ultra Limited

garlow3

I changed to the Harley Bars on my 07 Electraglide Classic they worked Great for me and My 5 ft 9 in Frame. I used the same throttle cables and wiring, but did have to change the clutch cable. Used a +6 cable from J & P cycles.

tireless

I put them on my 04 and loved them, replaced all the cables with longer ones just to be sure there was no issue with pulling on the cables when turning. It will handle different, slow speeds was where I noticed it most, doesn't take long to get used to them though.

JAFHR

Harley or ? has a 2" pull back bar that would be perfect for what you are looking for. I have ridden a bike with them and found it very comfortable. They are exactly like the stock bars and can use the same wire etc. You don't have to replace anything.
2011 Road Glide CVO 110 with Woods 777 cams, Power commander 4, Rhinehart 4"

calif phil

Wild 1 WO575 is what I have on my bike. I am 5' 9" and I luv 'em.  On some bikes you need to replace the clutch cable and some you dont. All other cables, wiring and brake line will work.  They look better too.