May 01, 2024, 08:05:44 PM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

I need a vertical oil cooler...

Started by Lew, April 09, 2010, 06:50:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lew

Anybody have one in their stash pile.  Looking for a vertical type to attach to a front downtube.

Lew
-It is now later than it has ever been before-

nibroc

Just use a power steering cooler from junk yd. they work perfect on the downtubes

Lew

Yep...I've got three of those.  None of them are of the right configuration to work without a bunch of bs.  Was hoping someone would have something I can use.

Lew

wreck74

I have this one that came with my 79 XLCH it has the filter inside behind that cover, it mounts under the triple tree on the top part of the down tubes, right under the lock holes. I was thinking of getting something different, what'll you give me for it ? I'll more an likely regret selling it, but if the price is right ?   :scratch:

[attachment removed after 60 days by system]

Lew

Thanks for the offer wreck74, but that one won't work for my application.  I need a vertical type cooler that can be mounted to one of the front downtubes.

Lew

pappyfreebird

wud kinda denaroos ya hopin ta git wreck brutha

wreck74

pappyfreebird

fer me yeup..but sumone that needs it might cough that up..i jus gonna put it on a shelf fer now

Lew

wreck74

I think i'll hang on to it and run it when i get my engine together. Soon i hope.