May 07, 2024, 12:55:31 AM

News:

New horse in the stable

Started by seattledyna, December 06, 2008, 08:59:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garry in AZ

Congrats on the new bike... when it's time to retire the 'King, I'll be on a RG too.

Garry
We have enough youth, what we need is a fountain of SMART!

sneakypete

Hey Mike,
that new ride looks pretty cool. All that sunshine must be going to your head.
The weather here has been unseasonably warm and sunny.
I too have been riding most every day. SP

03deuce

Let me add my congrats.  Like Grumpy, I've got an 08 model.  A buddies of mine bought one just like yours; it has the stock rims.
If you plan to ride it stock for a while, I would seriously consider putting a set of Nightrider IEDs on it to richen up the closed loop portion of the map.  You will be surprised by how much smoother and cooler the bike will be.

03deuce

P.S.  Set of IEDs over on the Swap Meet for $40 bucks including shipping.  Can't beat that price.

TweekmyTwin

Yup.. look at all that sunshine. We haven't seen the sun here for almost 2 weeks. The front fairing detail looks almost like your design... or our tanks..bags..
Jim
Kiss What ?

HDRDR

coolingfin

I like the Street Glide wheels on it...
I was temped the other day by a 2009 FLHT that had Pewter tins on it from a 2009 Street Glide... just because it was different.  The bike came from the factory with Denim Black, but the dealer swaped those onto the Street Glide...

seattledyna

"The front fairing detail looks almost like your design... or our tanks..bags.. "
Jim

Jim, yer right, I didnt really think about that yet