May 01, 2024, 07:43:26 PM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

Black Cylinders - Natural heads on the TC's

Started by hardonthemerch, December 08, 2008, 12:34:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hardonthemerch

Remember on the old site there was several pics floating around at one time. - Could anyone with any of these, please post them here?

se

Steve from GMR had some pics on his old site pm him maybe they got saved when he put his new site up and can e-mail them to ya,,
specialize in Harley Davidson high performance engines and Dyno tuning

bouncingVman

December 08, 2008, 03:23:34 PM #2 Last Edit: December 08, 2008, 03:27:33 PM by bouncingVman
Here you go...

http://groups.msn.com/HarleyTechTalk/general.msnw?action=get_message&ID_Message=1412983&ShowDelete=0&CDir=-2

Btw- in a few days I could take a picture with them in the bike.

-BVM
"Todd"
(Northern Iowa; United States)

hogmandon

December 08, 2008, 05:16:51 PM #3 Last Edit: December 08, 2008, 05:18:24 PM by hogmandon
 bouncingVman  I am thinking about that for my black RG, will be different would like to see your pictures when done

HDRDR

sharkoilfield

'01 95" FXD "Street Bob"

[attachment removed after 60 days by system]

wfolarry

bouncingVman

I plan on having the bike done sometime before Christmas. I'm in no big hurry, but will post pictures when done for those interested. -Todd
"Todd"

tireater

That works for the FXD...I like it...I had a lot less chrome to work with on my bike...
Ride it...Break it...Fix it...Repeat...

nome

Sharkoilfield, what tank is that, if you don't mind?  Did you use the original speedo?  thanks

skyhook

I'm currently running black heads on the "granite" cvo 110 motor...hardley even notice it anymore...really wouldn't care if they were green, long as they made good power...but I reckon looks are important to some folks??!!??
always seem to get their azz wet?

sharkoilfield

The tank on the black '01 FXD is a swap meet Wide Glide tank with a HD speedo/tach. Was not too bad to re-wire with the factory service manual. The tank emblems are for a V-Rod...

aquaman

Diplomacy is the art of saying 'nice doggie' until you find a rock.
Will Rogers

Eglider05

December 10, 2008, 09:23:28 AM #13 Last Edit: December 10, 2008, 11:35:21 AM by Eglider05
Quote from: bouncingVman on December 08, 2008, 03:23:34 PM

Btw- in a few days I could take a picture with them in the bike.

-BVM

Please send pics, I just picked up silver heads for my Eglide Classic. Does anyone have pics of silver heads and cylinders on black cases? I've got black jugs for my next build but would go silver if it looked good.

Thanks,
Rick

bouncingVman

A few people wanted to see pics of my bike when I got it together with silver heads on black jugs. The bike isn't done yet, but I set the tank and seat on it, and snapped a few pics anyway. I think it will turn out pretty nice IMO... but you know how it goes... different strokes for different folks...

"Todd"

HDRDR