May 07, 2024, 10:30:00 AM

News:

A Free Offer?

Started by 06ClassicRider, December 09, 2008, 04:19:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

06ClassicRider

Thought this was kind of funny on a day in which we are digging out of 10" of snow in addition to the 12" we already had on the ground.  I opened up an envelope form HD Corporate Offices that contained two coupons, one for 2009 gallons of gas with any purchase of a 2008 or 2009 touring bike.  The other was for a free "100 Years of Harley-Davidson" by Willie G. Davidson.  The problem is it is when you demo ride a bike between now and January 24th.  How in the heck are we gonna demo ride a bike in Wisconsin between now and January 24th??????  :crook: Gotta laugh.

Burch

Take a bike for a ride in their showroom??

Burch
Burch

Panzer

Go through the wrench area and back around to the showroom.
                        Man, you gotta tell some people everything.
Everyone wants to change the world but, no one wants to change the toilet paper.

road-dawgs1

Sit on it in the dyno room :teeth:
'24 FLTRX Sharkskin blue

wingie

Sounds like a 4000$ discount on a bagger.  From list???   wingie

Princess Butt

Remember when, in the summer, Chrysler was offering something like $2.99 per gallon gas for the first two years? Guess there's some people who regret that one.

If gas prices keep dropping, the 2009 gallons of gas may end up being $2000.

BnEUC
Shiny side up, rubber side down.

06ClassicRider

Jeesh...that should be 2009 MILES of free gas, not gallons.  Duh.  And, since I am not in the market for a new bike, if anyone wants the coupon for 2009 miles of free gas with a new bike purchase coupon, let me know and I will send it to you. 

Dennis The Menace

So....MoCo is giving away like 45 gallons then.  Will cost them less than a HD (hundred dollars).  Not a big incentive, to me, but may snag others.

Still, I like the 09 RG.....I envy those who bought one!  But, I will wait for the '10 SERG.

menace

96dynabagger

Morons...  Demo ride in a midwest winter.
This is the marketing department that designs the bikes.   :hyst:

seattledyna

sorta like the snowmobile dealer wanting you to demo ride in the summer, lol

Buckwheat

I go the same coupon today...2009 miles of shell gasoline...
only trouble is there isn't any shell stations in Utah..gotta chuckle