May 06, 2024, 10:33:23 PM

News:

New HTT Goes over 5000 Members !

Started by HV, December 10, 2008, 03:38:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HV

Thats correct ...in less then 60 Days the new HTT has grown to over 5000 members... thank you all for helping us rebuild the HTT site to what it is today and growing bigger every day !!

HV HTT Admin ..Ride Safe ...But Ride informed with HTT !!
Skype HV.HTT

Kansas

Thank you.  It is an honor to be one of the 5000, and I am grateful for the opportunity. :up:

tinkerman

Ditto post #1. You guys (managers) deserve huge accolades for getting this thing where it is.

A firm handshake to you folk for doing a bang up job. Best Harley resource on the net in my opinion.

Keep up the good work,

Tink
Living on a rock out in the North Atlantic, HTT member since 8/1/2003

seattledyna

JamLazyAss

I'm not a proctologist, but I know an asshole when I see one...

aquaman

December 10, 2008, 10:21:33 AM #5 Last Edit: December 10, 2008, 10:25:18 AM by aquaman
Thanks and congratulations.  The features on this site(like the edit I just did!) are so much better than the old one.   I wonder how long it took for the old site to reach 5000? 
Diplomacy is the art of saying 'nice doggie' until you find a rock.
Will Rogers

Evo1

That is a pretty impressive start up! That's just a 100 members per state on average, just think how big it can grow.

Steve

harleyjt

Congrats guys!!!   :up:  You guys have done a great job with this new site - getting it up and running and customizing it for us.  Thanks!

Just curious - how does that compare with the old site?
jt
2017 Ultra Classic - Mysterious Red/Velocity Red

Coff 06

Our new site is just AWSOME,can't even begin to compare with the old MSN.The fantastic job you people have done can't be put into words,Thank YOU,Thank YOU,and THANK YOU   :smiled: :up: :up: :beer:    Coff 06    #3144
06 FX Springer, 98",11/1,9B+4*,HPI 55/58 /5.3inj,HDSP Pro Street heads,123/118

tinkerman

Quote from: harleyjt on December 10, 2008, 11:50:46 AM
Congrats guys!!!   :up:  You guys have done a great job with this new site - getting it up and running and customizing it for us.  Thanks!

Just curious - how does that compare with the old site?
jt

Just checked back at the old site and membership is showing over 28800 but as one of the managers mentioned here when this one got fired not all of the membership were current or posting on a regular basis. Perhaps an additional advantage to this move was a type of housecleaning.

For what it's worth,

Tink
Living on a rock out in the North Atlantic, HTT member since 8/1/2003

gaillarry

I frequent 5 different HD forums  but this is the first one I always check, every day.  Great site, keep up the good work.
1992 Heritage Softail Classic
Ontario, Canada

HV

I remember the old site hitting 10,000 took I think 2 years or more ... in any case... 5000 Harley Riding Dudes in just over a month ......... Gotta Like it
HV HTT Admin ..Ride Safe ...But Ride informed with HTT !!
Skype HV.HTT