May 07, 2024, 07:25:24 PM

News:

VPC Where to get?

Started by Two Cylinder Radial, November 02, 2008, 02:48:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Two Cylinder Radial

Who is the best source for a vpc ( as in cheap)as I believe I am starting to get some clutch slip ..since I put a wider sticky'er rear tire on...slip used to be the stock rear tire  ;D

Jeffd

I got mine direct from Hippo and he provides excellent service, some time cheaper is not always better. 

FSG

November 02, 2008, 03:05:32 PM #2 Last Edit: November 02, 2008, 03:19:35 PM by Fatboy_SirGarfield
Quote from: Two Cylinder Radial on November 02, 2008, 02:48:30 PM
Who is the best source for a vpc ( as in cheap)as I believe I am starting to get some clutch slip ..since I put a wider sticky'er rear tire on...slip used to be the stock rear tire  ;D

Our very own member Hippo is the one to call  :D

Use the My Messages Button (upper left) to send him a private message.

road-dawgs1

Yep, give HIPPO a shout.  Don't know what you have for an engine build, if any, but make sure ya get the one that best fits your torque band.
'24 FLTRX Sharkskin blue

Flat Dog

I don't know about cheapest, but IMO (aka experience) these are the best: http://www.aim-tamachi.com/motorcycle/

I think this is the brand that Hippo sells if I'm not mistaken. ;)

RK101

I got mine from Hippo at the drags in AZ a couple years back. What a great bang for the buck. ....RK101
Do not take life too seriously.  You will never get out of it alive.  ~Elbert H

anotherhdrider

Got mine off of E-Bay, was a shure-nuff VPC by AIM tamachi

08ultra

Hippo, is the man. I have now purchased 2 VPC's from him and the service is amazing.

HIPPO

I have always matched the AIM price. Retail or wholesale. My shipping is a little less, but not much.

Either way you want to go, Yasu and Hiro are good guys.

Hooter

I got mine from Hippo a couple years back.

Reddog74usa

RIDE IT LIKE YA STOLE IT