Not new, but it's been a while

Started by rockymountainmamma, July 03, 2010, 07:55:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rockymountainmamma

Hi all! It's been quite a while since I was last here, but now that I have my own Harley (instead of holding down the back of Johnfatboys) I thought I should check back in because you just never know when I might need a tech question answered.

I've only had it a week now and I am completely hooked. I was hooked before, riding with JFB, but this is different. I do miss sitting behind him, kind of...lol. We were out last night and I saw my own shadow on the road and I thought "hey! That's me! Riding my very own Harley!!!!" Totally cool. Lovin' it.

So here it is....

Yes, those are spiders on it. I would never have chosen to paint them on my trike, but they are pretty cool. It's painted by the Wizard too, so it's very well done.

It has a few quirks I have to get used to, and I can't seem to pull on the front brake without also giving it gas, so I have to get that figured out, but mostly it's awesome, and for a brand new rider that can't even drive a standard I'm doing pretty good.
rockymountainmamma

HV

Hey nice lookin Bike !! ... you take care out there untill you get lots of miles under your belt.....and I want a pic of JFB Riding on the back !!!   :bike:

Ride Safe  :up:
HV HTT Admin ..Ride Safe ...But Ride informed with HTT !!
Skype HV.HTT

rockymountainmamma

Hey HV! JFB looks so dorky on it, he's much too tall. It might be a long time before we get a pic of him on it. He'd have to be passed out drunk to ride behind me on that! lol
rockymountainmamma

HV

HV HTT Admin ..Ride Safe ...But Ride informed with HTT !!
Skype HV.HTT

Coff 06

Beautiful bike RMM,don't know if I've ever seen a sporty trike. :up: :up:  Coff 06
06 FX Springer, 98",11/1,9B+4*,HPI 55/58 /5.3inj,HDSP Pro Street heads,123/118

rockymountainmamma

Ray! How's it going? It's been over 2 years since we met in Florida. Nice to see you still kicking around.

Remember the #1 accessory when riding is sunscreen....lol
rockymountainmamma

rockymountainmamma

It's only the Canadian terrorists you need to watch out for  :wink:
rockymountainmamma

x52gnr

2012 Heritage Softail
2008 Gl1800 (Gold Wing) Airbagger

WideBoy04

1st Trikester I've seen  :up:, enjoy.

Jim
Galatians 2:20