April 28, 2024, 11:30:59 AM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

Rinehart 2-1 or Pro Pipe BP

Started by waltcentral, December 14, 2008, 03:06:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yo J

December 22, 2008, 07:13:13 AM #25 Last Edit: December 22, 2008, 11:32:38 AM by YOJ
< I like the looks of the Rinehart along with the Caliber 2-1 but too many reported problems with the caliber. >

Walt if you come down to check out PHR D&D - Holler - you can check out the Caliber as well.. we have 6000+ miles on the 2007 set this year so far on a  2006 FLHR (CARB) - no problems at all... I am getting ready to swap the GF the Rinehart TD for Caliber to put on my 2006 Ultra (EFI)... she doesnt like riding behind the RH's...

skyhook

does anyone know what happened between bub and rinehart?...now you can get the same pipe from either company, but originally it seemed like just bub was marketing the rinehart design
always seem to get their azz wet?

FLTRI

Quote from: skyhook on December 22, 2008, 07:26:36 AM
does anyone know what happened between bub and rinehart?...now you can get the same pipe from either company, but originally it seemed like just bub was marketing the rinehart design
Just a guess but an exclusivity contract was probably be tween them that ended? So now Rinehart Racing as well as whoever they designate to sell their product is in play.
Kinda thought that may be the case when BUB cam out with their own Rinehart replica called BUB7 a year ago.
As I said, just a guess.
The best we've experienced is the best we know
Always keep eyes and mind open

PanHeadRed

The "designate" is Drag, the question is, who will be the new manufacturer?

Good guess though. :wink: