April 28, 2024, 10:38:18 AM

News:

Air/fuel ratio gauge

Started by PoorUB, December 14, 2008, 05:17:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoorUB

I am an adult?? When did that happen, and how do I make it stop?!

TXChop

Yes i have one. Not sure if i like it though. I wonder on the accuracy as well with a narrowband sensor. I have changed many jets and needles and did not see much difference in the gauge readings......

Sonny S.

I have a DTT WEGO III that I use for tuning purposes.
It is also a data logger and will record up to about 2hrs of data including RPM.
You can ride then come back and save the data chart to your PC. I wanted a unit to use on more than one bike just for tuning and not permanent mount.
They have other units as well some more specific for EFI I believe.
My main use is carbed bikes, and I made a sniffer to go in the end of the pipe for bikes without an 02 bung. My 01 Ultra has an 07 pipe with bungs so it works great for that.

http://www.daytona-sensors.com/WEGO3.html

jrafter

so how would you use this as a tool....does it come with software

PanHeadRed

Poor, I run that exact same one, and yes I use it to tune my bike.

xzo124

I also use the DTT WEGO111. I just love it. A must for a carbed hot rod .always keeps you on top of your game!

ChromeWhore

December 15, 2008, 08:36:04 AM #6 Last Edit: December 15, 2008, 05:26:03 PM by ChromeWhore
You might want to look into Koso North America Gauges. Their gauges are among the best looking LED gauges. The quality looks good. They have their gauges on display at some of the major bike shows.

I want a air/fuel gauge on my bike and will look into Koso gauges when I have the extra cash to purchase one.

www.kosonorthamerica.com

Koso's website I believe requires the latest browser version in order to view the products. If Koso site bogs down your computer, Google Koso Air/Fuel Gauges and view them from one of the many of bike parts companies.

--CW
an idiot if you do, an asshole if you don't... WTF

NitroBerserker

I am running an AutoMeter wide band gauge. it has a bar graph and a digital read-out. Some times its TOO much information.

Sonny S.

Quote from: NitroBerserker on December 16, 2008, 04:26:37 PM
I am running an AutoMeter wide band gauge. it has a bar graph and a digital read-out. Some times its TOO much information.

LOL .... that's why I don't want one permanently on the bike  :wink:

TXChop

I would also agree to that....takes a little training to not look at it all the time.

DblackmanC

Yea...Don't watch it too much!

Mine worked great for a while.

Dan

[attachment removed after 60 days by system]
'06 Dyna, 95" Bagger.

DblackmanC

Or this can happen!

[attachment removed after 60 days by system]
'06 Dyna, 95" Bagger.