May 02, 2024, 09:04:23 AM

News:

FNG

Started by BikerBill1968, September 11, 2010, 02:42:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BikerBill1968

Hi,

From S Jersey, but currently live in Reading , PA. Been riding and playing with scooters for a long time now...... A "Long Time" doesn't sound as OLD as 25 plus years, does it ?? or make my ass look fat ;)

Currently have a 91 FLHS I got about four years ago.. Rebuilt the engine, had the bottom end done at a local shop (first and only time took it to another mech)  Bunch of goodies here and there, but for the most part looks stock.

00 Road king front end, 08 set of take off chrome spokes, 99 fatboy carb (had edlebrock that I could never get to run right) Sporty Rockers, new seat off of something else ;)and a bunch of little odds and ends that I find online and at meets to keep it looking good. It is a true Frankenstein..

Told the kids the other night that at the rate I am going in another year or two I will have enough parts left over to put my "original" bike back together the way it was when I first got it..

Oh yeah..... I like long walks on the beach, holding hands, candle light diners,  snuggling and anything else I am supposed to say to the ladies in order to score ;)