May 04, 2024, 04:08:45 AM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

JOHN S_Rosamond_CA..... DID YOU MAKE IT OVER HERE TO THE NEW HTT?

Started by ClassicRider2002, December 18, 2008, 10:39:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ClassicRider2002

December 18, 2008, 10:39:27 AM Last Edit: December 20, 2008, 12:52:01 PM by ClassicRider2002
Hey John are you over here at the new HTT yet?

Just curious if you changed your "screen name" haven't seen you here yet.....

Regards,

"Classic"
MIGHTY MOUSE CAM
LOW END TORQUE JUNKIE 2

Gonzo

Funny, I was just thinking about ol John S last night myself, realized I hadnt seen him on here OR HTT for quite awhile. Where ya at, John?

Flat Dog

John Sachs is here, which is very cool!

Apparently there is a different John S?

I am John P. Have you seen John P?

HeritageSpecial

Now that is strange Gonzo-- I was also thinking of that John yesterday, which from down here, is your today.
"John S. Rosamond" was his screen name. Where are ya John S. Rosamond? We miss your good tech input to the EVO board.

Best,
HS
2009 FLHTCU "BargeGlide" Stage 2 / 1996 FLSTN Stage 3.

Gonzo

Maybe I was pickin up on your thoughts, HS.
Funny, I usually cant pick up on my OWN thoughts.

ClassicRider2002

Yeah guys that's who I am thinkin of.....JohnS_Rosamond_CA

LoL JohnS.....

Throwing out a life line......

Regards,

"Classic"
MIGHTY MOUSE CAM
LOW END TORQUE JUNKIE 2

ClassicRider2002

and John P.....

We are ALL VERY GLAD YOU MADE IT OVER HERE TOO!!!!!   :up:

:hyst:

Regards,

"Classic"
MIGHTY MOUSE CAM
LOW END TORQUE JUNKIE 2

Flat Dog

Thanks Classic. I try not to be the average sterotypical 'biker with an attitude behind the keyboard', and have a little fun. ;)

This John S sounds like he was quite an asset to the forum-anyone been able to track him down and give him an invite? We need more evo people here! :)

ClassicRider2002

December 21, 2008, 08:22:11 AM #8 Last Edit: December 21, 2008, 08:25:14 AM by ClassicRider2002
you know John S_Rosamond_CA was the "HIPPO" to us guys over here at the evo side of things for the past few years when "HIPPO" sort of took time away from posting.....John S loves the evo, in fact owned a twin cam decided he didn't like it and sold it.....he continues to offer to all of us EVO guys over here an excellent source of help and confidence in working on our evos.....just a nice guy that really liked helping others.....

Hopefully he steps in again.....sometimes these guys give so much to all of us with the tons of questions we ask that they end up taking a "breather" for a while.....hopefully he makes it over here....

In saying all of this I do not mean it as a "slight" against so many others that contribute here on the EVO side of things....there are many great people here.....it's what makes this site so helpful to us all.....

He is simply what Regis would say, do you want to call your "life line" lol....that's JohnS a rational voice in world filled with ideas....

Regards,

"Classic"
MIGHTY MOUSE CAM
LOW END TORQUE JUNKIE 2

Reddog74usa

I'm sure he's lurkin around here somewhere. he just can't hep his self
RIDE IT LIKE YA STOLE IT

Flat Dog

Classic-I can relate to that! Now that I have an evo again, the twinkie is collecting dust...expensive polishing cloth hanger. ;)

Gonzo

JohnS' email addy is still on his profile over at the old HTT. I couldnt get my E-mail to work for me. Somebody send that boy an invite ?

JohnS_Rosamond

Yes, Yes, I did sign up, but I've been so busy that I just haven't been able to log on.
Thank you for lookin' out for me.  I may not be on as much as before, but my e-mail is the same should you want to contact me.

Best Wishes to HTT, and happy holidays.

JohnS_Rosamond CA

Reddog74usa

RIDE IT LIKE YA STOLE IT

Porkchop

I'm sure glad to see you on here John.  Have a great holiday or whats left of it.

Porkchop
Gun Powder & Women, live by one, die by the other and love the smell of both!

HeritageSpecial

Sorry to get in a bit late on this one-- been travelling with the family. JOHN S-- glad you are "on board"!
Hope all are enjoying the Holiday break, and as Pchop said, what's left of it..

Regards,
HS
2009 FLHTCU "BargeGlide" Stage 2 / 1996 FLSTN Stage 3.

Gonzo

Great to see ya on here John, we've missed you.
I remember when you first came onto HTT, I thought maybe you were Samuals alter-ego, as you both were very similar in your responses. Both very concise and eager to share all that knowledge you have stored in that noggin of yours. Its very much appreciated by some of us "mechanically challenged".

JohnS_Rosamond

Again, please forgive me for being so absent.  At this moment, life is getting in the way.  However, when things lighten up a bit, I'll come back as much as I can.  Still willing to try and field questions as much as I can be of service.

Best Wishes,  John S,

Gonzo

John; Dont know exactly where you live, but if theres ANYTHING that I can do to help, p[lease let me know. Lord knows, you've definitely helped me out in the past and would love to return the favor. Anything I could do to help lighten the load?
Gonzo