Hello from Smithers, BC

Started by Smokin Sam, September 24, 2010, 04:41:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smokin Sam

September 24, 2010, 04:41:40 PM Last Edit: September 24, 2010, 04:52:37 PM by Smokin Sam
Hi from Smokin Sam of Smithers, BC. I run an 89 cu in (1460cc) Sportster on the street and strip. I am a motorcycle mechanic and specialize in H-Ds. I am always open to questions cuz I'm gonna pose a few myself. My wife and I run a small motorcycle shop about four hours from Alaska. (If invited by Admin I may be able to tell you more about it later.) I am not here to talk about our shop or to sell anything, I am here to talk about Harleys and performance with other enthusiasts. You are always welcome to stop by for a bevy and say you belong to "HarleyTechTalk"!

12.0 @ 110mph
Back tires, Smoke em if you got em!

Smokin Sam

September 24, 2010, 04:55:46 PM #1 Last Edit: September 24, 2010, 05:56:25 PM by Smokin Sam
This is why they call me "Smokin Sam"!    I'm gettin ready to launch at the Prince George strip.

02roadcling

02roadcling
NW corner of Washington

Panzer

Welcome Sam.
If you get the lead out of your seat you can keep that front wheel down.  :hyst:
Glad you joined HTT! :up:
Everyone wants to change the world but, no one wants to change the toilet paper.

HV

Hey Sam welcome to HTT from a fellow Canuck ... im a HD Teck from the east coast... Im out your way at times to Alberta on HD Courses... hope you enjoy our site !
HV HTT Admin ..Ride Safe ...But Ride informed with HTT !!
Skype HV.HTT

mayor

welcome Sam.   :up:  cool pics! 

warning, this poster suffers from bizarre delusions

Smokin Sam

September 28, 2010, 02:15:20 PM #6 Last Edit: October 05, 2010, 01:23:47 PM by Smokin Sam
Quote from: HV® on September 27, 2010, 07:13:45 PM
Hey Sam welcome to HTT from a fellow Canuck ... im a HD Teck from the east coast... Im out your way at times to Alberta on HD Courses... hope you enjoy our site !
Thanks for the welcomes! Right on! Before I moved to Smithers I used to teach H-D techs at Fairview, maybe we've met.

Smokin Sam

This is how I get out of the hole! (While the other guy is still thinking about it.)

lonewolf

Quote from: Smokin Sam on September 28, 2010, 02:15:20 PM
Thanks for the welcomes! Right on! Before I moved to Smithers I used to teach H-D techs at Fairview, maybe we've met.

Welcome from Nanaimo. I participated a couple of times way back in the "Numb Bum 24" at Fairview.

Smokin Sam

Cool, well chilly riding at nite! I got to participate in that event in 04. I just stud my CR250 for play on lakes and trails now.

zeke