May 02, 2024, 02:46:28 AM

News:

Powder coaters in Canada

Started by Wicked, December 18, 2008, 06:17:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wicked

Hey folks - looking for a concensus of the best or better powder coaters up here. I'm on the Atlantic end, but willing to ship.  Probably Ontario?? I'm looking for the ones that do it proper - you know - not on the gasket surfaces or in the holes it ain't supposed to be!
tia...

HV

Where in Atlantic...we have a good one or 2 here in Moncton...we use them a lot with good results... 
HV HTT Admin ..Ride Safe ...But Ride informed with HTT !!
Skype HV.HTT

powderdan

Hi Wicked, I'me located near Quebec city and operate my own powdercoating business and do mostly motorcycle and atv parts.What do you need powdercoated and what colour/texture? How I operate is customers send me the parts and I return them Canada Post C.O.D.If you decide to go locally I can tell you about how much you can expect to pay for your items.
Happy Holidays,Dan.

Wicked

Hey Brian.  I'm around Bridgewater N.S. Haven't had any done for over 10 yrs, so not sure who to go to now.
Looking specifically to have EVO cases, cyls, and heads done. I am fussy!lol|!

HV

Quote from: Wicked on December 21, 2008, 04:16:47 PM
Hey Brian.  I'm around Bridgewater N.S. Haven't had any done for over 10 yrs, so not sure who to go to now.
Looking specifically to have EVO cases, cyls, and heads done. I am fussy!lol|!

Im not sure but there must be something around the HFX area ... Call the guys at Power Trends they may know someone... they are good guys

http://www.powertrendcycles.ca/contact.html
HV HTT Admin ..Ride Safe ...But Ride informed with HTT !!
Skype HV.HTT