May 09, 2024, 03:54:12 AM

News:

OT: Good News! I'm now rich!

Started by mayor, December 20, 2008, 03:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rags722

After reading this, I realize what a small world this really is.  Years ago, I used to fill out my dogs first name (along with our last name) when replying to stuff so I knew where the source of junk mail was.  Well, as luck would have it, our long dead Golden Retriever "Amber" must be related to you, because she just got the same offer.  Now, here is the real problem... She never had a Social Security number, and I never recorded her death because I never anticipated she would have human relatives in Russia.  Do you think they will accept her A.K. C. papers as proof of who she is and I can score any of the money?
Rags

Panzer

Yes indeed.
Just send me your bank account number so I can direct deposit.
I'll do the rest............"TRUST ME".
Everyone wants to change the world but, no one wants to change the toilet paper.

Coyote

Quote from: RK101 on December 20, 2008, 07:38:41 AM
Me thinks the weather has a few of you shut in? I'm going riding! 

Oouch.... That hurt and it's going to leave a mark. :cry:

This photo from today help any?  :teeth:

Ultrashovel

Quote from: wannabmayor on December 20, 2008, 03:55:34 AM
My long lost relative from the Nation of Russian died in a freak car accident with all of his family.  Now I'm not trying to take enjoyment in other peoples misery, but seeings how I'm now loaded. 

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for
over 2 years now,I seek your consent to present you as the
next of kin/Will Beneficiary to the deceased so that the
proceeds of this account valued at GBP£21,000,000.00 can
be transferred/paid to you.This will be disbursed or shared
in these percentages, 60% to me and 40% to you.

I have all necessary legal documents that can be used to
back up any claim we may make. All I require is your
honesty,  Co-operation, Confidentiality and A trust to
enable us sees this transaction through. I guarantee you
that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement
that will protect  you from any breach of the law. Please,
get back to me my private email and provide me with the
following;

1. Your Full Name,
2. Your Telephone and Fax Number,
3. Your Contact Address,
4. Age

Your urgent response will be highly anticipated and
appreciated.

Sincerely,

Paul Wolfenden

man, you would think he already had my name since he knew this was a relative.  O'well, I'm sure it's ligit.  So my share is around 8.4 million pounds after he takes his cut, then my uncle Sam will went about half of the rest.  So that should still leave me with about 4 million pounds or almost $8million bucks.  I'm feeling pretty generous so I'm thinking about donating some to the members of this site.  I'm sure I could make it on $2mil, so how about buying new hd's for the next 200 members who post there request on this thread.  Maybe I can even get a voulme discount. 

60-40 split, huh? Jeez, what a cheep bastage. I've gotten better offers than that with the emails that I get from Nigeria. What's this world coming to? He's smart though,. He wants to wait for the second or third e-mail to ask for your bank account wire transfer number. If I were you, I'd string him along for a while like they do on the 419 group.

Here's the website that figured out a way to take care of these buggers. the 419 comes from  Section 419 of the Nigerian penal code which deals with this type of scam.

http://www.419baiter.com/

mayor

Ultra, I started checking out that site.  Good stuff!  I may play around a little with my new benefactor.   :wink:
warning, this poster suffers from bizarre delusions

Glenn W

um wannb, remember me? I'm um, your brother, yeah that's it, your brother. That means half's mine. But I'm not a greedy man-just send me what ya can :teeth:
"Give your bike a Woody" www.woodysfairings.com

Panzer

Anybody wanna try to be the sister ??
                    Just a thought.
Everyone wants to change the world but, no one wants to change the toilet paper.

1JITSU1

IM SO GLAD 4 U
CAN MINE BE A RED ULTRA

quikbike

I hate snow

tunadawg

Hey Coyote, Ride a mile for me would ya please. More freezing rain here today.

ramcr913

Let me know when, so I have time to pick one out. Does it have to brand new, or can I finally get my panhead project off the ground? First step will be some funding to scour all the old barns for what's under the tarps...