May 08, 2024, 09:33:10 PM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

OT: Good News! I'm now rich!

Started by mayor, December 20, 2008, 03:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mayor

My long lost relative from the Nation of Russian died in a freak car accident with all of his family.  Now I'm not trying to take enjoyment in other peoples misery, but seeings how I'm now loaded. 

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for
over 2 years now,I seek your consent to present you as the
next of kin/Will Beneficiary to the deceased so that the
proceeds of this account valued at GBP£21,000,000.00 can
be transferred/paid to you.This will be disbursed or shared
in these percentages, 60% to me and 40% to you.

I have all necessary legal documents that can be used to
back up any claim we may make. All I require is your
honesty,  Co-operation, Confidentiality and A trust to
enable us sees this transaction through. I guarantee you
that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement
that will protect  you from any breach of the law. Please,
get back to me my private email and provide me with the
following;

1. Your Full Name,
2. Your Telephone and Fax Number,
3. Your Contact Address,
4. Age

Your urgent response will be highly anticipated and
appreciated.

Sincerely,

Paul Wolfenden

man, you would think he already had my name since he knew this was a relative.  O'well, I'm sure it's ligit.  So my share is around 8.4 million pounds after he takes his cut, then my uncle Sam will went about half of the rest.  So that should still leave me with about 4 million pounds or almost $8million bucks.  I'm feeling pretty generous so I'm thinking about donating some to the members of this site.  I'm sure I could make it on $2mil, so how about buying new hd's for the next 200 members who post there request on this thread.  Maybe I can even get a voulme discount. 
warning, this poster suffers from bizarre delusions

blk-betty

WooHooo

I'm first in line! :teeth:

Let's see, what model HD do I want  :smilep:
Mark  '12 Road Glide Custom
Coastal SC

autoworker

It must be true,I read it on the internet.

Justpassingas

I dunno.....I don't like his 60/40 split....I thought lawyers only got a 1/3.....sounds like he's trying to rip you off maybe  :wink:
For Duty and Humanity

Dennis The Menace

Maybe you can bail out the Big 3....so I dont have to.

One4Tone

..sure sounds good I'll take a Fat Bob

Sonny S.

HroadhogD1

Could I please have a few extra chrome goodies, and maybe some new pipes, and beef up the motor, and............

Scramjet

If you add that to your Nigerian relatives fortune and, wow, a million here and a mllion there and pretty soon you are talking some real money.

B
07FLHX 107", TR590, D&D, 109HP/112TQ
06FLSTN, 95", SE211, Cycle Shack 91HP/94TQ

dablaze

Nukin Nigeria on a Sunday just sounded like fun, but nukin some European Nation too...hmmm. I better just take the Harley. Can you please advance me a couple of grand (once you get yer money) so I can get the legalities processed for you to get it here to Canada? You being rich an all, I don't want you wasting yer time with all that red tape.

Craig
Second Shift Cycle

Juice

I think i hit 2 lotterys this week, or thats what my email said anyways    :smile:

metaliser

Am I to late, hope not, just use your new found wealth wisely, at least after you but us new HD's. :wink:

Diggs223

I'm in, just email your credit card #  I'll order the bike now. should be here by the time you get your check   :smiled:
" I can't " .... means, I don't want to.

RK101

Mayor aren't you my long lost brother, or brother in law or something along those lines. Please let me know when you plain on sending my cut. I'll be waiting with popcorned breath. :pop:
Do not take life too seriously.  You will never get out of it alive.  ~Elbert H

Phu Cat

Gee, Wannabmayor, I REALLY appreciate the offer but my garage became so full of free HDs I had to go to one of those rental garages.  And my insurance man has threatened to turn me in to the feds on racketeering charges.  He doesn't think I came by all these Harleys legitimately.  Can you believe that?

PC
Too much horsepower is almost enough.

Coyote

Me thinks the weather has a few of you shut in? I'm going riding!  :smilep:

RK101

Me thinks the weather has a few of you shut in? I'm going riding! 

Oouch.... That hurt and it's going to leave a mark. :cry:
Do not take life too seriously.  You will never get out of it alive.  ~Elbert H

No Problem

yea just send your ss# bank account# @ first born id like a springer soft tail please

Panzer

December 20, 2008, 08:03:08 AM #18 Last Edit: December 20, 2008, 08:09:16 AM by Panzer
Wannabmayor,
Have I told you lately that I always admired you.
Your posts are outstanding and I always read them.
You are my favorite person here on HTT.
There isn't a day goes by that I don't think of you and I can't wait to get on HTT to read more of your adventures.

I'll take a RK....candy apple red.
Thank you, you big handsome guy.
  XXOO

Here comes Santa Clause.......here comes Santa Clause....................
Everyone wants to change the world but, no one wants to change the toilet paper.

Deye76

That Paul Wolf guy (wolf in sheeps clothing) will want a lot of info from you when you get back to him, including a "good faith" sum of only a few thousand, for paper work and handling of course. :crook:
East Tenn.<br /> 2020 Lowrider S Touring, 2014 CVO RK,  1992 FXRP

Flat Dog

What's the going price for a Nigerian on eBay these days?  :)

mayor

thanks Panzer, I'll be sure to upgrade your's to an SE model.   :wink:

RK, you know now that you mention it, I thought you and I looked alot alike.  ....see the resemblence:

Phu, I'll take you off the bike list.  would you prefer the cash instead? 

coyote, that one hurt.   :'(  ...although the roads are dry today....26 degrees isn't that cold is it?

sorry roadhog, bikes only.  you're on your own for chrome.  That might get too expensive.   :crook:

craig, juice and scram, the best part is I won the UK lottery just two weeks ago.  I wonder what money is coming my way next week.   :smileo:

Sonny, your in man!  I plan on taking you with me on my bike tour of Europe too.  I figure I'll need someone around whose not afraid to change the oil in somebody elses's parking lot.   :wink:

passing gas, I thought 60% seemed a little high, but you know you get what you pay for.  :dgust: I would probably just be getting ripped of by someone charging less.   :teeth:

Deye, no this has to be ligit.  How else would he have gotten my e-mail adress.   :smiled:

B-B, forgot to mention, only one per household.  I figure you'd probably try to sneak one in for your wife too.  :smile:

Dennis, I figured $6million in bikes would be a pretty good bailout for the MoCo too....

Don't worry guys, I won't forget any of you when the money starts rolling in.   :hyst:

warning, this poster suffers from bizarre delusions

Panzer

YES...............WOOHOO.
                Looks like were in guys.  :up:
Notice that I was first in his reply..........I guess the kisses and hugs did it.
  And He's upgrading me too......to an SE..............YES !!!
Everyone wants to change the world but, no one wants to change the toilet paper.

jumpinjack

I like the new SE RG ok don`t forget, man this should help the mo=co out a bunch.-=

Big Ron

I've been reading HTT for a couple of years and finally joined when the switch was made. I've gotten lots of great info and thanks to everyone.

Four years ago I got a call from a woman who said they had found some money that was owed to me.  She had my name, address, SS number and other stuff.  She stated that I had to claim the money within 60 days because the time was running out.  She said that her company searched records all over the USA looking for money owed to people and then they contact the people and offer to get them the money for a fee(33%).  The first thing I did was ask for her name and phone # so I could call her back. She gave me the name of her company, her name and extension.  I called her back and tried to get the name of the place that owed me the money.  The only thing she could tell me was that it was from a state and the amount was $3600 and change.  She then offered to send info about her company which I agreed to.  I then went online and found a website where you can pay them to search state and federal records to see if you are owed money.  I wound up paying $16.95 and they did a search and found nothing.  When I got the info in the mail it said they wanted a third of the money and I had to give them power of attorney for that transaction.  I did more checking on the company and had them send me the paperwork for the transaction.  I then called the woman and she finally told me the money was a refund from Georiga.  I told her I had never lived in Ga. and had only driven through there to get to Daytona(I live in Illinois).  She then double checked what she had previously asked and said I was indeed the Guy. To make a long story shorter, I gave them POA and signed a statement that I would not give out info about this if I was contacted.  About a month later I received a check for $2400 and change.
 I did tons of research on this B4 signing(lawyer friend too).  Bought parts for my bike with the dough.

Big Ron