April 27, 2024, 01:42:06 PM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

Power commander V.. Vs Vision...Vs Twin Tec..Vs Rcx Celerator... Vs Thunder Ma..

Started by aalsalem, September 05, 2015, 12:44:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

USMCFXSTB

I had the Terry Componets TV3 on my 07 for 5yrs, at first it was "good" but i didnt really know what I should be expecting being a diesel truck guy originally. Fast forward to my new mild build, I went with the PowerVision and was pretty surprised! With the old autotuner i ran hot and got about 35mpg with the basic tune from Dynojet and the PV i was getting 42mpg.
Havent tried all the others but the PV was chosen because the customer service from Dynojet was awesome, it came with the ability to narrow band auto tune, it has a display that would let me look at gauges and it rewrites the ecm instead of piggy backing off of it. The software is also user friendly.

flhtp

Just had my TTS dongle go bad after 1 1/2 years of use.  TTS was NO HELP what so ever.  Being it was their product that failed and the lockout feature that is unique to TTS,  I was hoping they could have offered to help a customer out of a screwed situation in some way.  I guess their bottom line was more important than a happy customer.  The apathy I encountered at TTS was simply pathetic.