April 28, 2024, 01:23:07 AM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

Kess tech exhausts...

Started by scoopfraser, December 20, 2008, 09:46:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

scoopfraser

I just came across these guys and thought their exhausts looked interesting.  Anyone out there have any experience with their products?  Their prices are retarded but the concept looks like it has some potential.

http://www.kess-tech.de/usa/

Sean
----
2000 FXD
Edmonton, Alberta

Clintster

Seems like a lot of money for slip ons... I would like to see a pair in action.  Maybe Cincinnati ?
Drive fast, take chances

Vosselman

German producer. At the moment they have the one and only EU approved aftermarket muffler that can be changed by hand or electronically from stock EU silent to loud.
Very famous/known in Europe.
Netherlands / Europe

wfolarry

My buddy was the US distributor for these but the demand was so high in Europe that he couldn't keep up with both sides so they parted ways. They are nice looking pipes but from a performance standpoint they're lacking. Way too much money IMO.

Vosselman

Hi Larry,
Correct, not the best mufflers from a performance point of view.
But they are in the market for those that like 'load pipes'. And they found a smart way to make them EU approved..... Good business for them.
Netherlands / Europe

quikbike

two grand for a set of slip ons. They can keep em
I hate snow

redmtrckl

The 2-1 looks like a supertrapp with modified end cap.
Price is a joke for US buyers.
Yes! I am an Infidel.
And proud of it!

Faast Ed

December 21, 2008, 07:45:44 AM #7 Last Edit: December 21, 2008, 07:49:01 AM by Faast Ed
My build would not like the restriction at all (even in the open mode it looks restricted).

My oh my, what a product to try and sell during a bad economy. This company will NOT be around long!  LOL  $2,399 ?
≡Faast Ed>

Don D

Would have to agree.
I am sure they are better in europe thanks to the value of the euro VS american dollar and less import tariffs plus the noise reg there force such a product if anything is changed from stock.