April 27, 2024, 04:00:31 AM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

no shovel trouble?

Started by 76shuvlinoff, November 03, 2008, 02:54:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

76shuvlinoff

November 03, 2008, 02:54:38 AM Last Edit: November 03, 2008, 03:33:29 AM by 76shuvlinoff
  The shovel gods must be smiling!
  No new topics so nobody has any trouble?

priceless!
Critics are men who watch a battle from a high place, then come down and shoot the survivors.
 - Ernest Hemingway

pappyfreebird

ony one shovel prob sns,,,,i r at werk n its 60 fuggan degress out there!!!!! arg !!!!

Podunker

I've got a few troubles, gentlemen.  Get ready to put your thinking caps on.

Thanks in advance to all the people who share their knowledge and tips and tricks for those of us who don't know.

dave_9113

No troubles money can't fix  ;D

What great riding weather this past weekend in Colorado.  Can't ask for better.....except for some more. 

dave

76shuvlinoff

Went home at lunch, it's way too nice out today. Brought the bike back to work and I'll just have to take the long way home tonight.   My "shovel trouble" has to do with the season ending soon.

Mark
Critics are men who watch a battle from a high place, then come down and shoot the survivors.
 - Ernest Hemingway

dave_9113

Quote from: 76shuvlinoff on November 03, 2008, 10:05:47 AM

Went home at lunch, it's way too nice out today. Brought the bike back to work and I'll just have to take the long way home tonight.   My "shovel trouble" has to do with the season ending soon.

Mark

We are on the same sheet of music.  Not even going to eat lunch.  Just go riding for an hour.  You don't get this kind of weather in CO this time of the year.  Going to another toy run for the hospital this weekend.  Let's see how many shovels I can count.  Probably under 5.

dave

BikerJim44

Dave, Been seeing a ton of Shovels and Pans lately down here in NM. I am shocked at how many are out there and running. I think that the new bikes are scaring us old guys away. Man have they ever screwed them up. Got them now so about the only ones who can work on them is a dealer. Hell you can't even bleed the ABS brakes without the dang thing hooked to the digital tech and the new Ride by Wire is a bunch of crap too. The exhaust systems are just totally bogus and there is nothing more than slips available for them and God forbid you put them on as you might waste the warranty and I don't think anyone with a new HD wants to let that warranty go what with all the new technological advances so in short I am glad as hell to see the guys and gals sporting around on the old iron. there is hope for us indy shops yet. Spidey.
You can ride my hoss, Ride my woman but don't ever ride my bike.

Dangit_Dave

Not havin' troubles but ya' never know... what part of the state you in Spidey? I'm up NW near F-town.

Dangit_Dave