April 27, 2024, 11:30:58 AM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

It's OK to Share!

Started by Scooter1-2putt, November 01, 2008, 01:06:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scooter1-2putt

Looks like Knuckles and Flat Heads get to share this message board! :o
I have a 45ci solo Flatty

Have a safe ride!
Scooter
Z

chris haynes

I strongly disagree. Knucks, VL/UL, and 45" should have their own place.
NRA Member
Costco Member
Iron Butt Association Member I can't Re Member

cosmiccowboy

Just as long as there is participation I don"t care if we have to share. I have a 47 EL project I'm just starting and I will need help along the way so I hope you guys will respond. I can't seem to find a board where there is alot of action for Knuckles, just Pans and Flaties mostly. I've gotten help here in the past.

4DWUDS

November 03, 2008, 10:15:10 AM #3 Last Edit: November 03, 2008, 10:17:27 AM by 4DWUDS
You can also try www.Flatheadpower.com. They also have a Knucklehead only section. Go to the technical section, Tech Talk
To Err is human, To Forgive Divine. Neither of which is Marine Corps Policy.

ricochet

Yup!  Flatheadpower will get you many hours of satisfying reading on about any question you may have on the knuck.  Post here and someone will help you out I'm sure. 

ricochet

chris haynes

Quote from: cosmiccowboy on November 03, 2008, 09:22:19 AM
Just as long as there is participation I don"t care if we have to share. I have a 47 EL project I'm just starting and I will need help along the way so I hope you guys will respond. I can't seem to find a board where there is alot of action for Knuckles, just Pans and Flaties mostly. I've gotten help here in the past.

Try
http://www.caimag.com/forum/

and

http://flatheadpower.com/tech/
NRA Member
Costco Member
Iron Butt Association Member I can't Re Member

rashd

I have to agree with Mr. Haynes, OHVs should be partitioned from sidevalves... less confusion...

I mean, check these topic headings.... two late model, shovel, pan, two sporty sections....

I started in here years ago looking for shovel talk, anyway...
no matter...the other dude hit it...it's a matter of participation

hurtn for sure, regardless     :horse:

mark61

Question for ya.  What would a more or less completely there but not assembled and NOT original flathead 45 bike with a 3 speed tranny be worth? Engine has been rebuilt and never run.Buddy has one he been collecting for 25 years or more. Might be almost enough parts for 2 bikes? He aint done nothing to them for 5 years or more.....

mark61

4DWUDS

I see them on E-Bay once and a while going for 3000 up to about 4500. All depends on what's there and what's original. Complete and running original go for around 10 or better.
To Err is human, To Forgive Divine. Neither of which is Marine Corps Policy.

06DYNA

I still miss my 46 knuckle,even today.
Stolen from the front of my house in 30 sec.
That was in 1972, I still hold the title but that number got grounded off in a hurry.
WOW, WHAT A RIDE life still is