May 01, 2024, 05:32:23 PM

News:

For advertising inquiries or help with registration or other issues, you may contact us by email at help@harleytechtalk.com

big thanks to raptor performace....

Started by taz95dog, December 21, 2008, 07:34:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

taz95dog

thanks to rick byrum...sent my items for free ,since they were out of stock for a while. i'm using their shift light,good product. their shift light hooks up to the back of my h-d tach,easy. thanks again...bill... :beer:
home town va.bch., va. usn '68-'72

Velocity1

Makes shifting before the limiter a breeze.  I've been running mine a couple of years now and was able to get a chrome one when they were initially rare. Raptor is great to deal with.  Great product quality and workmanship.  Makes you wonder how we did without it once you get used to it, LOL...
'02 FX"Custom"ST
Go Big, or Go Home...

taz95dog

hey , i have the chrome also,looks good.found chrome tape to cover the adjustment screws,to seal it up.the light helps alot,i don't have to squint to see the light...bill... :teeth:

bigblock6912

which model shift lite did each of you get?

taz95dog

Faast Ed

I got one too, at least 3 seasons ago. 

Note to anyone planning on getting one:  Get the RED color. Second one I bought was green and I have to put much more effort into looking at it.
Red was easier to see and I could see it light-up without even taking my eyes off the road. Perifial vision. Not so with the green, I have to look for it.
I wish it would quit working so I could justify buying anouther RED one!  LOL
≡Faast Ed>

bigblock6912

should have asked what model bike also. i've got an 84 fxrs and an 2004 dyna lowrider

Faast Ed

Had one on an 04 and an 08 Heritage.  Hooks up where a tach would.

http://www.raptorperformance.com/
≡Faast Ed>

taz95dog

December 21, 2008, 01:24:59 PM #8 Last Edit: December 21, 2008, 04:18:05 PM by taz95dog
can't find the #...mine's on a fatboy...i have the red one , my brother has the blue one ,it's very bright ,more than the red.i'm tring to post a photo but it says the file is to big??? :dgust:

bigblock6912

that's okay. #'s aren't a concern as they are all the same. thanks for input on the blue versus red. really didn't want red unless it was brightest. thanks again.