Lots of good stuff for sale and trade fellas!!!

Started by WVdollar1, December 21, 2008, 07:41:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WVdollar1

hey guys i havent been around for a while this is my first post on the new site actually but the ol' lady bought me a new lift for christmas and i got the spirit to work on the ol' sled again. I want to trade/ sell some of this stuff. what im going for is i want to put an evo 5 or 6 speed with an open primary in my shovel (i'll need a starter too) and im also going to put a new 6 over front end on. what i have for sale/ trade is:

-4 speed transmission shifts good, kicker is tight
-closed 4 speed primary (everything inside and out ) w/ new high performance clutch (1 mile)outer primary is scraped a little, rebuilt starter, new solenoid, new bendix, new shaft lots of good stuff.
-6 over hydraulic front end with brace and brand new dual calipers still in box. (sold it to a fella on here and he didn't like so i got it back). Wide front chrome lower legs, chrome dust caps, new bearings.
- billet wheels 21 front 16 back 140. dunlop tires but to be honest theres not a whole heck of a lot of tread left. paid 1500 for wheels.

I didnt post any prices on this stuff because i would prefer to trade for some of the stuff i want but no reasonable offer will be refused.  take it easy

Dollar

Mark222

Might be able to use the 4 speed stuff.  What year (part numbers if you got em) do the primary / clutch / trans fit?

Mark

WVdollar1

December 21, 2008, 09:25:28 AM #2 Last Edit: December 21, 2008, 09:28:41 AM by WVdollar1
oops, i meant to put this in the swap meet section....the bike is a 77 model, not sure on the part numbers for the tranny but as far as i know the four speed is pretty much universal in most old big twins (if im wrong or there is exceptions feel free to correct me). My little one is takin a nap and the garage door wakes her up so as soon as she gets up i'll slip out there and see if i can find the part number for ya. my number is 304-904-5246 if anyone wants to get in contact with me quickly

dollar