May 09, 2024, 06:16:43 AM

News:

how did I get here?

Started by whataride, January 02, 2011, 03:12:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whataride

I hate being the newest person, but someone had to do it. So peoples go grab a beer and a snack and I will introduce myself.
Last May 2010, I was rear ended on 35w in Mpls area. My 2001 Yamaha Roadstar became a parts bike according to my insurance company. Truth be told I received 7600 for the bike and I thought I won the lottery. I can see that you are wondering what happened to me, no worries I just fell off and wondered how did I smash into the vehicle ahead of me.
Blah blah blah, I had a very nice down payment for my new to me 2001 Road King Classic. It must be something in the model name Roadstar/ Road King both 2001's and even the same color.
The bike is in storage and all my attempts to induce a coma until spring have failed. I guess I'll have to live vicariously through those of you who are still riding and cry myself a river.

Dennis The Menace

whata, well one (from the sport bike realm) might argue that you suffered a head injury, by buying a Harley.  Dont listen to em, they are FOS.  lol

Welcome, and have a great time here.  It will be spring before you know it.

Dennis

Panzer

Well, glad you didn't get hurt, or at least you didn't say so. :up:
Welcome to HTT.
If you have two wheels, you're family.
Everyone wants to change the world but, no one wants to change the toilet paper.