May 09, 2024, 07:16:57 AM

News:

Hello From Ann Arbor

Started by MarkFLHTCU, January 20, 2011, 03:45:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkFLHTCU

Suffering in the winter here.  Learned of HTT from another web group.  Always looking for new info and to share info with other riders.  I have an 09 FLHTCU and a 92 XLH883.  Managed to get to eight states and 7,500 miles on the Touring bike before winter set in.  Unfortunately, the Sporty is feeling a bit neglected since the big bike moved in. 

mayor

Welcome!   don't feel too bad, we're suffering from winter in PA too.   :teeth:
warning, this poster suffers from bizarre delusions

Dogmeat

Welcome Mark....from south of Coldwater!
('05 FLHTCI)
The Disgusting But Proud Slutpup!

SHEEPDAWG

Welcome this is a great site!...but.....GO BUCKEYES!..LOL
Biker-up!

ultrat

Hello Northern neighbor ....south bend in. here .. We got 39 in snow...    :gob:

hbkeith

welcome fellow Michigander, Bunch of neighbors here, near Benton Harbor myself. Keith

chopper

I'm about 45 min south of A2.
  Be nice if us Michiganders could get together this spring.
Got a case of dynamite, I could hold out here all night

Panzer

WELCOME........Must be old home week for Michiganders. :up:
Soon the weather will be nice, you all gotta meet up. :bike:
Everyone wants to change the world but, no one wants to change the toilet paper.

hbkeith

any of you michiganders know where PawPaw is ,i think exit 60 on I-94,Roadhouse bar has wed. night bike nights, BIG outdoor bar ,bands, good food,usually 200 bikes

chopper

Had and aunt and uncle that lived in Paw Paw back in the 60s.
Got a case of dynamite, I could hold out here all night

76shuvlinoff

The Paw Paw / Lawton area is pretty biker friendly.  :up: Frankly most every mom and pop beer joint in the state has some kind of bike night in warm weather. However the deer usually help me limit the beer!

South of Kzoo myself ..... which is a long ways north of ridin' weather at the moment.  :cry:
Critics are men who watch a battle from a high place, then come down and shoot the survivors.
 - Ernest Hemingway