May 09, 2024, 06:13:31 AM

News:

Hi from Illinois

Started by jetdoc992001, February 07, 2011, 11:38:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jetdoc992001

I found this site while trying to find info on removing the steering stem bearing races out of the neck of my 99 fatboy. Looks like a great site with a lot of useful info and advice. I'm fairly new to the HD world. Just bought my first last June. Wanted one forever but the funds never seemed to be there. Spent a lot of years patching together old cast off jap bikes in order to stay on 2 wheels. Love my fatty and love working on my own stuff since I'm the only one I trust. lol. If any of you are from close to Champaign IL, drop me a line. I'm always looking for people in the area to hang with. Glad to be here. :beer:

02roadcling

:up: Welcome. This place is way cool and I found quite a number of friends here who I now ride with.
cling
02roadcling
NW corner of Washington

Dennis The Menace

Jetdoc, it doesnt matter what you ride, as long as you are on 2 wheels.  This is the best tech site for HD on the planet.  Welcome and enjoy--you will find some very knowledgeable bunch here.  I am not one of them however.

Dennis

mayor

Welcome!   :up:

Quote from: jetdoc992001 on February 07, 2011, 11:38:20 AM
If any of you are from close to Champaign IL, drop me a line. I'm always looking for people in the area to hang with. Glad to be here. :beer:
I think HTT member strokerjlk has a shop somewhere in your area.  You close to Mattoon? 
warning, this poster suffers from bizarre delusions

hrdtail78

Welcome.  Down here in Belleville myself, but ride with and are buddies with quit a few from Springfield.  Great tech site.
Semper Fi

heavydutyt

welcome from Southern Indiana Hey hrdtail78 when is Bellevilles next swapmeet at the fair grounds.  thanks    HEAVY

86fxwg

From springfield IL. WELCOME ! :beer:
86fxwg 06flhx 10flhx

hrdtail78

Quote from: heavydutyt on February 10, 2011, 10:26:09 AM
welcome from Southern Indiana Hey hrdtail78 when is Bellevilles next swapmeet at the fair grounds.  thanks    HEAVY

May?  I'll find out and post it here.
Semper Fi

hrdtail78

Semper Fi