May 04, 2024, 08:59:05 PM

News:

saggy bags

Started by twincam95203, December 29, 2008, 08:17:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

twincam95203

December 29, 2008, 08:17:14 AM Last Edit: December 29, 2008, 08:26:33 AM by twincam95203
Hello i have a heritage and the saddle bags are starting to sag, there are some kits out there to fix this problem.like got saggy bags,bossbags are there others and with one is the better product.

thanks

loboheritage

I sent my Heritage bags to Boss Bags
about 3 years ago.  it is the best $$ I
have spent on my bike.  costly, but a
great job.  they are like leather hard
bags and maintain perfect shape.  do it
before they sag too much. one day turn
around from Boss Bags......

08blackstreetglide

I agree with loboheritage. I used to have a 2000 Heritage, bags were starting to sag pretty bad. Boss Bags was well worth the money. They also were very quick about getting the job done.

mori55

Did this in a couple of hours and it worked great, they look brand new. Cheaper than boss bags.
http://www.gotsaggybags.com/

2001FLSTC

I used gotsaggy bags...worked perfect.  Much later I ordered a trunk bag from Bossbags.  I noticed they could supply longer and heavier leather straps for Heritage saddlebags.....I bough them as well and had them installed locally.  No more straps blowing in the wind.

Gotsaggy bags worked perfect on my bike and the bags were really bad.  If you are going this way buy some Lexol and start softening your bags now.

twincam95203

thanks for the information

GoFast.....

December 30, 2008, 08:56:41 AM #6 Last Edit: December 30, 2008, 08:59:14 AM by GoFast.....
Do you mean the saggy bags under your eyes or the ones on your bike.They both cost money to fix. :hyst:
Nothing like the Sound of a Harley and the Smell of Rubber